Vegas!~ 35

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 35

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

We landed in Vegas about an hour ago and we were finally in a cab and heading to our hotel room. Luke was more than excited and he looked like a toddler with his face against the window to look at all the lights. I giggled and took pictures of him. 

"I'm so excited." He giggled looking at me. I smiled at him. I loved him. 

Once we got to the hotel, he checked in for us I looked at things that we could do. 

"Let's go shower and then go out." He came over to me and handed me a key. "This is gonna be awesome." He smiled as we walked over to the elevator. I held his hand after getting in. I hated elevators. I was always scared to death that they were going to stop and we were going to be stuck in here. 

We stepped out on our floor and headed down the hall to our room. I stuck the key in and pushed the door open. Our room was simple. A kind size bed, a tv, and a bathroom. I couldn't exactly spend my life savings for the room. I looked out the window at the amazing view. 

"We're so high up." I commented making Luke come and glance. Again, he had his face pressed to the glass. I giggled and wrapped an arm around him. "You're the cutest thing in the world."

"I'm gonna fuck you against this window tonight." He said turning to look at me and my eyes widened at his words. He's said some dirty things but this, this was the dirtiest thing he's ever said. I blinked at him and then looked at the wall. We were so high up that no one would be able to see who was pressed against the glass. 

I nodded before slowly heading to the bathroom. I was gonna have to take care of myself if he didn't join me. I turned the shower on and felt Luke behind me. I slowly stood as he rested his front to my back. His hand slowly made their way into my pants making my heartbeat speed up and my breathing become labored. 

His lips found their way to my neck just as his fingers moved my panties to the side and he slowly rubbed my clit. 

"Luke." I whispered grabbing his arm so I wouldn't fall. He drove me crazy. 

"Strip." He pulled away and leaned against the sink. I quickly pulled my clothes off. We haven't had sex in days there was no way I was going to do this slow. He smirked looking over my body. "Come here." I moved closer to him and he pulled me by my hand and pushed me against the counter and bent me over. He slapped my ass a few times before undoing his pants. 

"Condom." I reminded him. He grumbled before going to get one and coming back. I giggled and looked at him in the mirror. He was naked and grabbed my hips and thrust into me. I moaned and watched him in the mirror the entire time. He pulled at my hair making me moan louder. 

He finally looked up and saw me watching him. 

"God, that's hot." He grunted speeding up. My boobs kept hitting the edge of the freezing sink so I placed my handed closer to my body hoping that they would stay in place. 

"I'm gonna cum." I said making him pull out. "You asshole." I muttered turning around. 

"We can finish in the shower." He commented as he stepped in and waited for me. I got in behind him and he shoved me against the wall before slipping back into me. He thrust and rubbed my clit at the same time driving me insane. 

"Luke." I moaned reaching up to grab his hair. I turned my head to kiss him just in time for me to orgasm into his mouth. He slowed his thrusts and pulled out. I sank to my knees and started to suck him off. He held onto my head to help guide me.