Chapter 1 (First Day Greenie!)

The box jolted with a start. Gani woke up and realized she couldn't see anything. Nothing was visible, not even her hands when they were held in front of her face. But for some reason she wasn't afraid. There was nothing to be afraid of. Something inside her told her she was all right and she wouldn't live in that dark place forever. The only thing she could remember was that he name was Gani. Gani. She had no idea why that was her name nor who gave it to her, but it just didn't seem right, even though she knew that's what her name was. It was more like it was, given. Not like it was her.
The only sound was a faint buzz of what sounded like a mosquito, and the sound of chains as if a person was vigorously trying to escape from a prison. But this place was a prison, more or less it was. It was more boring then terrifying. But what would make this place more terrifying? She couldn't think of what could've made it worse, yet still she wasn't afraid. Why? She didn't know, but before she knew it, Gani heard a noise, like the buzz and the chains where slowing down. She was in the corner, and she still sat there worried she might fall if she stood up. Then after an hour or so, she lost track of the exact time, the box stopped. She waited in complete silence for 10 minutes. Then the top opened. She looked up into the light to see shadowed body outlines, looking down at her. A boy jumped down, an Asian muscular boy who looked very fit. He looked at her a little confused. She stood up before he could start talking. "Hi I'm Gani" she said. But the boy jabbed his finger into her chest instead of shaking her outstretched hand."what in this shuck place is this?" The boy said.

- I hope you are enjoying! And if you didn't see Gani is your special Glader name in this book if you want, if you want it just as a story then make Gani a character but Gani can be you I just don't want to write Y/N every time I write "your" name

~Thanks!
Hope