Chapter 16 (Goofballs)

Newt just smirked, "you're full of klunk" he said.
"Oh really?" Gani said to Newt grabbing the stuff in the box and grabbing Newt by the shirt and smiling. He looked at her for a second then smiled with his white teeth, his dirty blonde hair was always perfect, like it had built in gel when he runs his hand through it.
"You're really weird" Newt laughed, "you are also very unpredictable" then he put his hand on Gani's head and messed up her hair. Her hair was down.
"Ok well I'm stuck here building a leg so go do what you want this is probably going to take a while" she said getting back on task.
"I'll help" Newt said, Gani just smiled she knew he was going to say that.
"Ok" Gani said and handed him a few things that were in the box he just looked at it like it was the most interesting thing in the world, but Gani could tell he was thinking.
"Uh Newt?" She said trying to get his attention,
"Hold on" he said putting up a finger. He looked at it then looked at her.
"It's not going to be the same shape" Newt said
"What?"
"It doesn't have the same parts as yours that you are wearing"
"This is titanium" Newt said, bending the piece of metal. Gani was looking at it.
"I know what the shape must be" Gani said out of nowhere.
"You do?" Newt said, "how do you know?"
"I just have a great feeling that it has to be..." Gani said looking down. She must be sounding crazy with all these crazy predictions, "I think it's going to be curved"
"It's gonna be curved?" Newt said with a chuckle, "I'm sorry to push you down but I think legs should be straight"
"Newt your not helping" Gani said with a frown, Newt was awesome and so fun to be with but he can be a pain sometimes.
"Ok, ok I'll leave you to it I'll check on you in a couple hours" Newt said getting up, "good luck" he said with a smile, he patted her on the back and left.
For the next 2 hours she started fitting together pieces, then she bent the titanium metal to make it curved, and to her surprise it bent to a perfect curve. There was padding too, that must be for her knee. She built a little area to put the curved metal so she can connect it to her knee.
"Wow G, I was skeptical but you did it" Newt said coming back to her," that's bloody awsome!" All Gani could do was smile, she must have put it together right because it looked perfect. There wasn't a bolt out of place. Her finished product was a piece of curved metal with a place for her knee, and it was stiff nothing moved on it except for the curved metal bounced a bit.
"Well Gani, I guess if that leg works, you might become a runner." Newt said with a huge smile on his face.