Chapter 15 (I need to be a runner)

"Hey what do you think that box has in it? Like what does it make?" Newt said finishing his food and setting his plate down.
"I don't know to be honest" Gani said putting her plate down as well.
"Well it's not like the creators are going to send you a whole other leg" Newt chuckled looking through the box. That's it. It's another leg. It has to be.
"NEWT" Gani said a little too loud, Newt threw a few pieces of metal that were in his hands up in the air. He was looking forward and then turned to her with his face plain of expression but his lips were squeezed tight so she could tell he was fine with it but he was hilariously mad at her.
"Yes" he said with a blank expression on his face and now his hands on his hips. Gani bit her bottom lip trying not to laugh.
"Uh" she said still trying not to laugh,"You just said something really smart! Like I think your right!" Gani said trying to get the conversation back to a more serious tone.
"Oh really? What did I say?" Newt said getting up to grab the pieces of metal he threw.
"I think they sent me a new leg" Gani said looking as serious as possible to show she wasn't joking.
"You think they sent you a leg?" Newt said to Gani.
"They didn't send me an ordinary leg" Gani said looking at him with a smirk, "they sent me a specially made one so I could be a runner"