Chapter 32 (Love in darkness)

Gani woke from a dreamless night and looked over to see Newt staring at her. He looked like he had been awake for a while. Gani was still holding his hand.
"Good morning Love" he said pulling Gani's hand to his mouth and kissing it.
"Good morning Newt" Gani said looking down, she started to think about Minho, she likes Minho but not like likes him. She hadn't seen him since she went in the maze.
"Are you ok sweetheart" Newt said with sad eyes.
"Not really" Gani said, "I really just want to know if Minho is ok" Gani said, she hoped that Newt didn't get the wrong picture.
"He's ok, he got his cast off yesterday. He is walking fine now"  Newt said, his voice wasn't upset. Gani smiled. That was nice of him.
"I'm going to get the keys." Newt said getting up and limping away. Gani never really realized his limp. He got the limp a few days ago. Hopefully he can still do things with the limp.
Newt came back and unlocked the door. Gani got up and got out. Newt grabbed her and squeezed her hard. They fell to the ground and sat against the pit. Newt was still hugging her.
"Newt are you ok?" Gani asked him.
"I just- I really want to get out of here for my life to start" Newt said.
"What do you mean, I will always help you like your life better." Gani replied with her head on his chest.
"I want to be able to have a life, I want to live and go to work, and have kids. Then when I come home they run up to me and hug me..." Newt looked at Gani and continued "and I want our children to look like you" he said.
Gani looked at him a little surprised, apparently he wanted to marry her. Of course she thought of that too but she knew it would never happen.
"Gani I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Newt said "and when we get out of here, I'm going to make sure that happens." Newt said, without a hint of doubt in his voice.