Chapter 9 (Something Found)

"So how are we going to get you to the homestead?"Alby asked Minho.
"I never thought about that"
"Should you-" Alby began, the box was coming up on its weekly arrival.
"Maybe the creators sent something for her, they are always watching us."
" I can crawl there, or hop, it's fine I'm strong enough" Gani was already hanging her legs off the bed.
Minho held her shoulder down,
"I can't let you do that"
"What it's my decision, I can do it it's not far"
With that she got up, and balanced in her one leg and started hopping,
"Do you need help" Minho asked, now that he asked it was harder then she thought.
"I think I got it" Gani replied
"Come on" Minho said and putting her arm over him, and they started walking to the homestead.
They got there and Alby opened the door, a few of the gladers were inside, someone named Scott came up to them,
"Hey we were wondering if you would be ok. I didn't know you would loose your leg!" Scoot said.
"Yeah yeah we really have something important to do so if you'll excuse us.." Minho said, as they were heading towards the room that Gani stayed her first night. That must be were Newt was staying.
They were outside The room now,
"I need to tell you something important." He said staring at Gani, they were alone, Alby was hanging with the other boys.
"I need to tell you that we are not allowing Newt to be a runner anymore."