Chapter 25 (Minho's Talk)

Gani's eyes grew huge. She couldn't take all these secrets anymore.
"What?!" Gani said swinging her leg off her bed. She looked under her bed to see her leg she used to just walk, not run, she put it on. She just kept sitting down next to Thomas though.
"Thomas! What do you mean?" Gani was freaking out, of course she was happy she had a sibling but what?!
"I don't know after you got stuck in the maze I looked in my pockets because I hadn't done that, and I saw the note." Thomas looked at her they looked about the same age. He might be a little older though, but she didn't know they could be twins for all Gani knew!
"Thomas that's- that's great" Gani said trying not to think about Newt at the same time.
"I know your thinking of Newt" he said as if he read her mind. "It's ok I understand we can talk later" he said putting his hand on her thigh then walking out of the room. He stuck his head inside the room right before he left.
"I'm going to be keeping an eye on you two from now on" Thomas said, making the motion of pointing towards his eyes then at Gani.
She made sure the door was closed, then she got up and ran over to Newt, he was pale, and lying there motionless. Gani sat on the side of his bed. She brushed the hair from his eyes and stroked his hair.
"We've been asleep for a week" Minho said looking over to them. Gani nodded. She bent down and kissed Newt on the head. Trying to hold back more tears.
"Are you ok?" Gani said to Minho, trying to get her mind off things.
"I'm fine" he said looking away, his arms were folded.
"Do you remember that night?" Gani asked him.
"As much as I remember the glade, and I've been here for 3 years sweetheart"
"So do you remember the..." Gani said biting her lip.
"Yeah" he said "I'd have to be dead for me to forget that" Minho said he looked away as if he said somehow said something awful.
"Minho I-I don't know why you think that's so bad." Gani said.
She got up walking to Minho. He had a tear trying to escape his eye. She sat down on his bed.
"Minho" Gani said turning his head towards her, "I love all of you guys here like you are my brothers-" Gani hesitated she knew Thomas was her actual brother "but Newt is just, different"
"No I get it" Minho said, "I know you love him, Newt's like a brother to me so I won't do anything to hurt him"
"Yeah I need to ask you, uh why did you need to beat up Newt if he's like your brother"
"Gani your stupid if you don't know" Gani crossed her arms and gave him a sarcastic look.
"Fine yes, I like you, I don't want Newt with his 'hands' all over you" Gani was taken aback, that was a little disgusting, yes she loves Newt but she hadn't done anything with him, at least not yet.
"Wow Minho" Gani said, with a chuckle.
"At least I know you the best out of everyone here besides Newt so I'm the closest you as a person almost like a brother."
Gani looked down this was probably not a good time to tell him. But she knew Minho is the kind of person who gets more mad if you keep things from him.
"Uh yeah about that.." Gani said "You know Thomas? The Greenie who came up"
"Yeah" he said then he looked at her confused "wait why?"
"Uh he's my brother"
Minho just laughed as if it was a joke but he looked at her and he stopped laughing.
"What?! How would you know that!"
"He had a note in his pocket, and it said I was his sister, I need to figure out the details" Gani said trying to make everything not sound to weird. Obviously it didn't work.
"I'm sorry" Gani said, she liked Minho, she really did, she didn't know how to tell him how she felt without hurting Newt or Minho's feelings. She loved Newt. He was her best friend and she wants to be in his arms forever. But Minho is a friend, she knows she can trust him. But not a boyfriend.
"Minho, I really do like you" Gani said, he was looking down.
"I'm the only girl in the glade so I'm guessing not just you and Newt like me"
Minho chuckled "No Gani you don't understand that even if this glade was made up of all girls, I'd still go for you, you are sassy, sarcastic, edgy when you have to be, but you are also kind, and you care, none of the boys here care" Gani was surprised, she didn't think Minho, out of everyone would let that out.
He was still looking down. She touched his face with a sincere look.
She turned his face to look at her. She kissed him on the cheek.
"Minho you are a good friend, please don't get upset at me for everything. I think your awesome and some day you for sure will have someone who cares, I promise."