Tamara❤️

"Tamara..what's your problem?" He asked. I looked at him crazy.

"MINE? WHATS MY PROBLEM JAY?" I yelled. He stepped closer.

"YES! YOURS.!" He yelled back. Tears began to form in my eyes as I took a step back. I was so angry I didn't know what I was capable of at this moment.

"Get..out." I said pointing to the door. He glared at me.

"Fine." He scoffed then walked out. I sat down on our couch frustrated. The tears began to poor out. I can't believe what I saw today. Apparently he's been cheating on me for 3 months. Earlier today someone kept blowing up his phone. Everytime I asked him who it was he'd say nobody but they kept calling. He eventually got up to go to the bathroom and left his phone there. Of course I had to check it to see who was calling. Once he was out of sight I picked up the phone. The missed calls were from a no name number. But then there wee texts also. I checked them...wrong choice.

346-255-5446: Hey baby. I figured you must be busy working but I wanted to say happy 3 month anniversary. Can't wait to see you tonight.

I took so much in me not to kill this nigga. But that's what started all of this. Now we're here. The thing is, I never told him why I was mad but said some things that started this argument. That's why he had no idea I knew. The worse thing about it was he didn't even try so hard to fight back to stay. Just left.

I slowly wiped my eyes and went upstairs to lie down. I changed into some comfortable clothes and laid on my back, thinking. As I thought, I start drifting off to sleep...

I was woken back up by the vibration of my phone. I squinted as I looked at the phone.
It was 3:42 in the morning. "Baby❤️" it read. I rolled my eyes and put the phone back down, but he didn't stop. I finally got tired of it ringing and answered it.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Tamara..please..let me in" he said. He sound like he'd been crying.

"Why can't you let yourself in Jay?" I asked felling a little bad. LITTLE.

"I left m-my keys" he said. I sighed and hung up the phone. I sat there for a minute before I got up. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. He walked in, not taking his eyes off me. We walked to the couch and motioned me to come by him. I did and we both took a seat. I looked at his eyes. They were jet red, his nose and ears were also. He had been crying.

"Talk to me baby." He said. I shook my head as the tears started coming back.

"Why didn't you ask me earlier Jay? It seemed like you didn't care then..why now?" I asked.

"I was angry Tamara. I just..I didn't want to hurt you so I just left." He said. I looked at him with so much hurt.

"Where'd you go?...you took your girlfriend out for your anniversary?" I said. His eyes widen then he pulled out his phone. He slightly laughed and shook his head. Then it turned into angry.

"This bitch fucked up." He said quietly.

"Baby listen..remember that crazy ex I always told you about?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at his phone then back to me.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Yes." He said. I felt really bad now.

"Baby..listen to me. I'd never hurt you like that a day of my life. You mean too much to me. I'm trying to get rid of her I swear-

"Jacob.." I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"You don't have to explain...I believe you." I said. He looked up to me and smiled.

"I love you baby" he said. He pulled me into a hug.

"I love you more." I said. We cuddled up. He whispered softly to me as he held me.

"I'll always be yours baby."

Apologies If It Seems Short😭. Comment If You Want One! Hoped Y'all Liked It!

FMOI-Jacobsmafia
FMOT-Jacobsmafia