Maranda❤️

"Meme....baby" Jacob said. I laid on his bare chest with his arm around me.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Look at me" he said in a low, sleepy voice" He brought me closer as I looked up at him.

"What is it love?" I said.

"I love you" he said with his eyes closed. I smiled softly at how cute he was.

"I love you too" I said. He looked at me and smiled. This was a typical rainy day for us. We always chilled when we don't feel like doing anything. And Jay's always like this. He know that I love when he says that and always does. I love him more than he even knows. Even though it was a chill day for us, I really wanted to go out today. I sat up slowly and looked at him.

"Jaaaacobbb" I said, dragging his name out. He groaned a little and turned over because he knew I wanted something. I kept pushing him until he sat up and glared at me. I gave him a little kid smile and scooted closer to him.

"Want you want?" He said smiling. I laughed a little.

"Can we go out to the moviesss?" I asked. He thought for a moment, but I knew he was going to say yes because he spoils me anyways.

"Sureee" he said. I clapped my hands and hugged him before I jumped out the bed.

"But I get to chose the movie" he said. I stopped and looked at him. I knew he was going to pick a scary movie because he knows I hate them, but I still wanted to go.

"Fine" I said. I turned and headed into the bathroom to get ready and he went in when I finished. We dressed warm because it was cold outside. We got in the car and drove, hand to hand. As we were driving, New Flame by Chris Brown came on. I turned my head and felt Jacob staring at me. He gets so out of hand when this comes on. He immediately started to sing as the first verse came on. Then, I red light had to come up. He stopped the car, put it in park, grabbed my hand, turned my head and started singing to my into his phone like it was a microphone. Seriously? But then...it got worse. He literally jumped over the seat and sat on my lap. I couldn't help but laugh because everyone started honking and cursing him out as the light turned green. He went back over to his seat, trying to drive in control because he was laughing as hard as I was. We got to the show place shortly after. We got out the car and walked in.

"Two tickets for My Last Love please" Jacob said. I looked over at him as he took the tickets and my hand. We went to sit down just in time because the movie was starting. The lights dimmed and Jay put his arms around me.

"I thought you hated love movies." I said to him.

"I thought I'd keep you happy today" he said. I laughed as the movie started. This was really a happy movie and half way through it, I heard someone sniffing. I looked at Jacob to see him crying.

"Jay...awwwww are you crying?" I said. He sniffed again.

"No...I-I have som-thing in my eyes, I-i need to go t-to the bathroom" he said getting up. I laughed a little as he walked out. He came back with a slushy in his hand and sat down.

"Is my widdle baby okay?" I teased him. He folded his arms and turned his head. As the movie ended, we both were literally wrapped up together crying, but Jacob was more. I patted his back.

"Jacob...Jacob its okay baby, it's only a movie" I said trying to calm him down.

"But...he was s-so good to h-her" he said. I shook my head laughing as we left. We got in the car and say there for a minute.

"You alright?" I said looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm good, I'm good bruh, you feel me?" He said trying not to sound soft. I gave him that "really?" Look.

"Jacob...sweety..it's okay, I won't tell anyone" I said trying not to laugh. He glared at me. I sat there for a minute staring back at him.

"I love you?" I said trying to make him feel better. His face slowly turned into a small smile and I leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. He smiled even harder and drove us home...finally.

Hope Yall Enjoyed! Comment & Tell Me What Yall Thought Please! Vote&Share Too Please! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(Vine)-JacobsMafia ❤️