Alix

I opened my locker before glancing at him again. He was wearing all black; black jeans, shirt, and Timbs. I had the biggest crush on Jacob. He was so fine! I didn't realize I was still staring at him until he looked back at me. I quickly turned around reaching for my homework. I grabbed everything I needed and before I could close it, someone slammed it and pushed me gently against the locker. It was Jacob. I kept my head down breathing heavily getting more nervous by the second. His arm was above my head on the locker and he held my chin up with the other hand. I looked into his eyes. He but his lip and smirked.

"So, wussup with you staring at me" he said in his sexy, deep voice.

"I-I'm sorry" I said stuttering. He laughed a little.

"Nahh ma, you good" he said licking his lips. I can't believe this boy, the baddest boy in school, is actually talking to me.

"You look good today" he said leaning in a little closer. I took a deep breath in.

"Thanks" I said smiling. He smiled back. Wow. I never seen his smile and it's so...white!

"Soo, I was wondering if I could take you out tonight maybe?" He asked. Wait, wait, wait. I pinched myself, but small enough for him not to see.

"You're not dreaming sweetheart" he said smiling. Oh my gosh, I didn't mean for him so see that. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, then looked back at him.

"Of course, where are we going" I asked trying to stay calm.

"It's a surprise, dress comfortable, I'll pick you up at 8." He said.

"Okay" I said. He leaned in a little bit more, close enough to my ear.

"Be ready beautiful" he whispered. Then he walked off smiling to himself. I slid down to the floor with my back against the locker, trying to process what just happened. The bell rang.! I got up quickly and left to go home and get ready.

I looked at the clock which read 730. I was still looking for something to cute, but comfortable. I finally settled for some high waisted blue studded shorts, white sandals, and a blue & white crop top that read "Queen". I smiled at myself and heard the doorbell ring.

"Alixious, honey, he's here" my mom said. I brushed my hair into a nun and ran downstairs to see Jacob standing at the door.

"Heyy, Alix, ready to go" he said.

"Yep" I said smiling. I waved to my mom and he grabbed my hand walking. We walked about four blocks before getting to our place. It was a carnival, which I loved. The music played loud as we walked in.

"Come on" Jacob said pulling me a little. We walked around a little bit, but I stopped when I saw the cutest red teddy bear. Jake looked back to see what I was looking at.

"You want it" he asked.

"I would love that, it's soooo cute" I said. He smiled.

"You're so cute" he said. I blushed a little. We walked over to the game and Jacob grabbed a water gun. 3.....2.....1.....GO! The game started and I was cheering him on like it was that serious. He finished and we both waited for the final score.

10,000! New high score! It read. The man have Jacob the bear and Jake handed it to me. I hugged it so tight.

"Thank you so much" I said to him.

"Anything for you" he said. It really surprised me at how sweet he could be for a bad boy reputation.

"Want to get on the Ferris wheel" he asked getting me out of my thoughts. I looked up.

"I don't know, I'm scared of heights" I said nervously.

"Don't worry, I got you" he said. I smiled and took his hand. We got on the ride and it started to move slowly. It was getting higher and higher and kept stopping. I grabbed Jacob's arm as we got closer to the top. We got to the top and it stopped. I looked up and the sky was beautiful.

"Woow, it's so perfect" i said. Jacob looked at me then took my hand moving the bear a little, but enough for us to be close.

"Babygirl, you're the only beautiful thing I see here" he said. I smiled at him. He smiled back and scooted a little closer to me. His hand went up my arm to my cheek. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek, the looked at my lips. I did the same. We both leaned in into a soft kiss. His lips were warm, I smiled through the kiss, we both pulled back slowly and he put his arm around my shoulder as we went down again. We got off and decided to walk back home. As he walked me home, he snuck a few kisses in here&there surprising me, but I didn't mind. We got to my door and he stopped me before I could go in.

"Wait, I have something for you" he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bracelet that said "MINES". I covered my mouth in shock.

"Be mines?" He asked holding the bracelet out. I smiled at him.

"Most definitely" I said. He hugged me tightly after putting the bracelet around my wrist.

"Promise me you'll never take it off" he said.

"I promise" I said and gave him a long kiss to end the night.

Hope Y'all Liked It! Please Leave A Comment & Tell Me What You Think! BTW-Don't Y'all Think It's Sooo Sweet
That Jake's Taking One Of His Jewels To Prom? Yassss👏😍. Anyway, Vote, Comment, & Share Please!

Twitter-JacobsMafia
IG-JacobsMafia