Safiya

I sat on the chair in the backyard by the pool. I had on my swim suit with my head in my book relaxing. I was reading "The Fault In Our Stars"(btw that movie is the best omg). I cried and laughed throughout this book and I was almost done.

"Safiya, baby, where u at?" I heard my boyfriend Jacob say. I heard him, but didn't want to close the book. I heard the back door close and he walked over to me, blocking the sunlight from my book. I looked up at him annoyed.

"Jay, move, you're in my-" I stopped my sentence as I saw him in swim trunks and shirtless. He smirked at me.

"How's the book going" he asked. I stared at his body.

"Umm..fine..yeah" I shook my head and smiled. "It was fine until you came and blacked my light from reading" I said. He laughed.

"Sorry honey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to that new waterpark" he said.

"Jay, I don't think we can fit in any water park rides" I laughed. He laughed too.

"Noo, it's like Six Flags, but with water" he said. I thought for a moment. I looked back at my book. He stared at me.

"Pleaseee, you can finish later" he pouted.

"...okay" I said. He smiled and I did too. We got up, grabbed our things and headed out the door. Jay decided to put on some shades when he was driving.

"You think you're sexy huh?" I asked playfully.

"You're not complaining" he smirked. I laughed and shook my head. We stopped at a light as some girls walked by with bikinis on. Jay turned his head for a sec, then looked back at the road. The girls walked closer to the car. I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where that new park is" one girl asked leaning in the window. I glared at her.

"Two more blocks & you'll be there" I snapped at her. She looked back at me.

"I was talking to him" she said.

"Well, she answered for me" Jay said and sped off when the light turned green. I turned to him. He smiled at me and winked.

We arrived at the park and got it. It was huge! There were so many rides and so much food! Jay grabbed my hand and pulled me into it. We walked in amazed.

"Let's get on that one first babe" he said. I looked up at the ride. It was so high and looked a little scary. It had humps, turns, everything. And it ended in a big pool. I looked up at Jay.

"Come on, it'll be fun, plus we can get on at the same time so I can hold you" he said. I smiled.

"Alright" I said. We ran to the ride and got on. I say in front and Jay say behind me and wrapped his arms around me. The water came down slow before the ride started.

"You ready" Jay asked. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Nooo" I said. He laughed and held me tighter. I took a deep breath and tried to let my thoughts go as we were about to go down. Before I could get my thought together the ride swooshed down. It was so fast, but exciting!

"Ahhhh" I heard Jay scream behind me. He sounded like a little girl I couldn't stop laughing. We got to the end and we dived into the pool with a floaty around us. We both caught our breath trying to calm down.

"That was so fun Jay! Let's go again" I said. He grabbed my arm.

"No, no, no, wait!" He screamed shaking his head.

"Awwww, is little Jakey scared" I teased him. He frowned and crossed his arms.

"No" he said in a baby voice. "Hold me" he said. I laughed again before hugging him.

"It's okay, we'll do something else" I said.

"iight iight, I got this" he said trying to man up. I laughed at him.

We went on a couple more rides and ate a little so we could dry up before we left. I was pretty tired on the ride back so I fell asleep. I woke up by the time we were back home but didn't feel like walking so I decided to fake sleep. I felt Jake pick me up from my seat and carry me into the room, on the bed. He put the cover over me before sitting down next to me. I felt him rub my hair down. He whispered something and I listened.

"You're so beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you" he said. He sung softly and I kept my eyes closed. When he finished I opened them and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I love you, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

Heyyy You Guys! "The Fault In Our Stars" Was So Good Omg! I Cried! Lol, But Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! I Love Your Feedback. Vote & Share Too Please! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia
FMOV(Vine)-JacobsMafia 💕