Treasure❤️

"All Mine All Mine...And I Can't Get Enough, I'm Glad That You're Mine All Mine All Mine. I Wont Give You Up, Forever My Baby, All Mine All Mine"
I sat up and checked my phone as Jacob sung in the shower as always. I laughed to myself listening to him. I scrolled through my Instagram quietly as I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see him shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Look who's finally up" he said smiling. I smiled back biting my lip a little. He walked over to me, grabbed my phone, and laid on top of me. I laughed trying to push him off.

"Jayyy, move you're heavy" I said. He gasped.

"You're trying to call me fat?" He said acting shocked. I laughed again and nodded. He gave me that "yeah right" look and grabbed my hand. He guided my hand up and down his wet abs.

"So this fat Huh?" He asked, smirking. I sighed and looked away trying to hide my smile. He laughed as he grabbed my face and turned me around into a quick peck. He got up and headed for the door, but looked back before he left.

"Come on girl, get ready, we going out today and your breath stink lets go" he said. We both burst out laughing as he went downstairs. I got up slowly shaking my head and went into the bathroom to get ready.

After an hour or so I was finally done getting ready. I walked down stairs slowly and saw Jacob still half naked, dancing, while he ate. What is wrong with this boy. I laughed to myself and snuck up on him. I walked up to him and hit his butt. He stopped so fast, turned around, and glared at me. I laughed at his face, which made him madder.

"That's not funny.." He said. He hated when I did that, but it's fun. I pouted at him.

"Awwww my baby mad..come here" I said pulling him to me. We wrapped our arms around each other. As we stood there, my hands went down slowly, and hit him again. I took off running around the house as he chased me. I was about to get away until I tripped over the couch. He jumped on my quick and we wrestled on the floor. He had my back to the floor, and a tight grip on my hands. We breathed heavily and laughed again. He got off of me and helped me up. He sat on the couch and brought me on his lap.

"So, what we doing today?" I asked. He looked up like he was thinking.

"Wellll..I was thinking we could finish our shopping today for Christmas" he said. I smiled and clapped.

"Yessss! Let's go" I said jumping up. He grabbed my wrists.

"Wait! You didn't eat yet" he said laughing a little.

"Ohh..yeahh"! I said. We walked back to the kitchen and ate quickly. When we were done we got our coats and hats, wrapped up good, and headed out the door. It was freezing out and snowing. It looked like it was going to snow bad, but we decided to go anyway. We got in the car and drove off. As we were driving, the snow was getting worse.

"Jay.." I said.

"Treasure" he said back. I laughed, but got serious again.

"I think we should pull over" I said. He looked at me.

"We're almost there baby, we'll be fine" he said. I nodded, still unsure. A few minutes later, the car stopped.

"Shi-

"Jay!" I yelled, stopping him from his swearing.

"Sorry babe" he said putting his hand over his face. I looked around at the snow everywhere and looked back at Jay.

"Baby, come on" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Treasure...the car went out..we can't go no where" he said trying not to laugh. I shook my head.

"I know, put on your scarf and get out the car" I said. He looked at me as I got out and did the same. He came to the side I was on and looked around for me. I ran to the other side and made a couple snowballs. As he turned back around I threw one at him and hit him in the face. I laughed as he fell back. He got up smiling.

"Oh, so you wanna play?" He asked. I answered back by throwing one more at him, hitting him again. He glared at me and threw a whole pile of snow, causing me to fall back.

"Ahhhhh Jay!" I yelled. I could hardly get up because of how much snow it was. He came over by me and grabbed my hand to help me up. I quickly pulled him down with me into the snow.

"Ahhh " he said trying to sound like me. I pushed him again.

"Ok, ok, I quit playing" he laughed. We sighed heavily and looked at each other. Jay shrugged and laid back in the snow. I did the same as we held hands. The snow fell softly on us as we stared at each other, making faces.

"I can stay here all day...long as I'm with you" Jay said. I smiled softly at him.

"Awwww Jay, you said something sweet!" I said. He smacked his lips.

"Don't I always?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybeee" I said. He rolled over closer to me, and pulled me to him at the same time.

"My lips are freezing right now" he said.

"Awwww, you wanna kissy" I teased him. I grabbed his chin and gave him a quick peck.

"I need more than that" he said. He closed the space in between us and kissed me softly. I kissed back. We had a make out session for like forever. I pulled back.

"Warm yet?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I think they can get warmer" he said smiling. With that, we went back to kissing, not caring how the weather was.

Heyyy, I'm Back ! Hope Yall Liked It ! Comment & Tell Me What You Thought ! Comment If You Want One Too ! Hope Yall Had A Good Christmas Btw Loves ! Vote & Share Too Please Huns! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia