Bailey❤️

I got in my car and waited for it to warm up. I was going to see my baby Jacob on his last tour day. I'm so happy he'll be coming home tonight. I drove off slowly because the roads were pretty iced up. I arrived at the arena about 30 minutes later. I walked in and looked around for Jacob's dressing room. I finally found it and knocked.

"Baileyyy, baby, how are you ??" Mama Tish said happily as we hugged.

"Im good Mama, how about you?" I said. She smiled at me.

"I'm pretty good actually" she said. We laughed a little.

"Oh! Jacob must be so excited to see you. He's in soundcheck by the way , want me to show you the way?" She asked. I nodded. We walked off and headed towards the stage area. As we got closer I heard music playing and a beautiful voice singing along with it...Jacob. Mama Tish touched my shoulder softly and smiled as she walked away. I walked passed the seats, towards the stage. As I got closer, Jay stopped singing. I jumped on the stage as he stared at me.

"Bailey!" He said in the mic. We hugged tightly. "I've missed you so much baby" he said.

"I missed you too hun" I said. We talked for a few minutes, but he had to get back to sound check before the show started. He went back with his back up dancers and continued. As he did that, I watched from the seats. A couple of minutes had passed and I saw another figure coming towards me. It was Diggy...Simmons. Jay talked about him a lot, but I've never met him.

"Well...who do we have here?" He asked standing in front of me. I smiled.

"I'm Bailey" I said. I held out my hand for him to shake it but he took it and kissed the top instead. I blushed a little, but quickly pulled it back.

"You can call me Dig" he said winking. I giggled. He looked back at Jay, then focused back on me.

"Wanna hear a joke ?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Sure" I said.

"What do you call a bird without an eye" he asked. I thought for a minute.

"I don't know, what?" I asked.

"A brd" he said. I sat here for a minute and thought about how lame that joke was. That made me laugh so hard and loud.

"Jay! Get on beat!" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Jacob glaring at us. He came over.

"Dig...I see you've met my GIRLFRIEND" he said putting his arm around me.

"Yeahh, she's a sweetheart" he said.

"Yeahh..I know" he said, pulling me back with him. We walked to his dressing room.

"Jacob! What's wrong with you? He was just being nice.." I said. He sighed.

"I know baby...I just got a little jealous" he said. I poked my lip out.

"Awwww, baby Jay jealoussss" I teased him. He rolled his eyes. "Don't be boo, you're the only one I love" I said softly.

"What'd you say?" He asked.

"I said don't be boo" I smiled. I hugged him tight and he kissed my forehead.

"Now, go get ready for the show" I said. He smiled and walked off.

Two hours later, the show was finally over. Jacob killed and Dig did too. We said our goodbyes to everyone as we drove home. When we got home, I told Jacob he could walk in first. He gave me a confused look and opened the door slowly. He walked in slowly also, but let out a sigh of relief when he was fully in.

"What??" I said. He laughed.

"I thought you set up one of your "famous" pranks for me" he said. I laughed too.

"Ohhh..nooo, I wouldn't" I said sarcastically. He stopped and looked at me up and down as I smirked.

"Umm..I'm going to the bathroom" he said. I nodded.

"I'll be in the bedroom" I said. We walked our separate ways as I waited. I hid in the closet and tried to hold in my laughter.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I heard Jay scream and a whole bunch of noises after. I laughed hard but so quietly that it was making me cry. He ran into the room and I peaked through the door. His pants were around his ankles as he tried to pick them up and walk at the same time. I burst out laughing at how he looked and he ran towards the door. I tried to close the door but he came in and grabbed me up by my legs. He threw me on the bed.

"So you think it's funny to put a fake spider on the tissue Huh?" He said. I kept laughing.

"Y-yeahhh" I said. He began to tickle me to death.

"I'll give you some to laugh about" he said continuing.

"Ja-Jacob...o-ok..I'm sor-sorry" I barely got out.

"You sure??" He asked

"Yessss" I said crying laughing even more. He stopped and sat up straight as we both fixed ourselves. I let out a deep sigh, finally breathing. We laid down on the bed calming down. After a few minutes of silence Jay finally spoke up.

"Bailey..baby?" He said.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

"I heard what you said earlier.." He said. I sat up.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you loved me" he said softly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-"

"It's okay baby" he laughed. I smiled.

"I love you too" he said.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Never loved so hard in my life"

Heyys ! Hope Yall Liked It! Comment & Tell Me What Yall Thought. Vote & Share Too Please Huns! Love Yall.❤️

FMOT-JacobsMafia
FMOI-JacobsMafia