NaeNae

"Ughhh!" I throw my hands up in frustration as I get up sweaty and tired. I've been in this studio for 3 hours and still can't get these splits on point. I'm a great dancer, I know, but this is the only thing keeping me from my faith. I jump a little as the door flies open.

"Im backkk" He says.

"Oh, Jake, hey". He gasp.

"I haven't seen you all week and all I get is a hey?!" He says kind of dissapointed. I sigh.

"I'm sorry hun, I still can't get these splits right". He comes over and hugs me tight.

"Its alright babe, I'll help you". He smiles

"Okay, you can try" I say.

"Alright, but can we practice our routine first" He says

"Yeah, sure" I say a little excited. Dancing with Jake always get me in a better mood. He's the one that inspired me to dance and taught me. He grabs my hand and I follow him to the center of the floor.

"Alright,5,6,7,8" He says as the music started. We danced to Love More by Chris Brown. I was all into it. I mean, I was hitting every step with no hesitation. There was this one move where I had to kick my leg straight up in the air and as I did the music stopped.

"What happened" I said trying to catch my breathe.

"Do that again" Jake says.

"Umm okay". I pause for a sec, then do my kick again perfectly.

"That's it!" Jake said excitely.

"What??" I ask.

"Come here" he says. I walk over to him.

"Okay, now what" I say.

"Get on the floor" he says.

"Huh" i ask. He laughs.

"Just get on your back silly" he says. I do as he says and get on the floor with my back against it.

"Now stretch your leg up as if you're doing the move in the dance" I then kick my leg up as high as it could go. He lays on top of me with most of his body on my leg making it stretch closer to my face over my head. "Owww, Jay that hurts" i say. Jake burst out laughing.

'You gotta learn how to take the pain babygirl" He jokes. I playfully hit him as I switch legs.

"Okay, now get in your split position" He says. I do as he says and get in position, but a little lower than before. Jake touches my shoulder and pushes me down, catching me off gaurd.

"Ahhhhh" I scream about to get up and beat him, but he stops me.

"Look!" he says smiling ponting at the mirror. I look as I see myself in perfect spilt position.

'OMG" I say surprised.

"Thank you, thank you thank you" I say to him as I get up to hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mines around his neck.

"Anything for you beautiful" He says smiling. He gave me three quick pecks before pulling me closer to a long kiss. He pulls back then whispers "How bout we take this back home" he says.

"Mmmm, I'll like that" i say. We both smile and walk out with him holding the door.

Heyyy, I hope yall liked it! This was dedicated to my Jewel sis Naeee :) . Follow her on Twitter: @ShamelessNae

Vote, Comment, & Share please! Tell me if you want one also!

Twitter: @JacobsMafia