Kiana

REMINDER-If You Want An Imagine, Just Comment And Ask, I Won't Say No Lol. Or DM Me On Here, Twitter, Or IG. Same Name. Cute, Freaky, I Gotcha Lol.

"Kianaaaa, you ready my nigga" my friend Nique yelled running up the stairs. I was straightening my hair getting ready for Jacob's M&G and concert today. She ran into my room hugging me with excitement.

"OMG, girl! You're going to see your future husband today, ahhhhh" she screamed. I grabbed her arms.

"I knowwww, Jesus!" I yelled. We jumped up and down excitedly.

"Let's take a picture before we go" I said. We went downstairs and asked my mom to take out picture. She took it with my phone and I posted it on twitter as we were leaving the house.

@Lady_Latimore: On Our Way To See My Husband @JacobLatimore #Ready 'picture'

We got in the car and drove off to the meet and greet. As we were driving, my phone was blowing up. I looked and saw that Jacob retweeted my tweet and replied.

@JacobLatimore: @Lady_Latimore Can't wait to c you!

I screamed, almost causing Nique to let the wheel go.

"Girl, don't do that ova here" she said laughing a little.

"Sorry, bae tweeted me" I said smiling.

"Girl, he wants you!" She said

"Nahh, I doubt it" I said a little sad.

"Alright, we'll see" she said. We pulled up to the placebo see a long line. I sighed.

"Best for last" Nique said.

"Trueeee" I smiled. We walked up to the line. We waited for about an hour until it was our turn.

"I'll go first so you and your bae could get some conversation in" Nique said. She went up there, hugged him, and took a quick picture. She whispered something to him and he looked at me laughing a little. It was my turn. I walked up there, nervous, slowly. I got to him and he smiled. His smile is so gorgeous oh my gosh!

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Oh, wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked. He laughed.

"Yeah" he said. My cheeks turned red of embarrassment. He grabbed my arms unexpectedly and pulled me into a tight hug. Hands around my waist. Tight. I held on to him tightly, then I pulled back.

"You smell good" He said. I laughed a little.

"Thanks love" I smiled. He stepped back a little bit and looked me up and down.

"Soo, your friend told me that you were my future wife" he said. I covered my face.

"Ummm-

"It's okay, I'd like to have a pretty wife like you" he said. "Is your twitter name LadyLatimore?" He asked. I nodded.

"What's you real name & not your twitter name" he rapped. I laughed.

"It's Kiana" I said.

"Well, Kiana" I just wanted to thank you for all of the support you've given me on twitter, Instagram, and everything else, ahha. I really appreciate you and love you. Really." He said.

It was my dream to hear him say these words and he's really saying this. In front of me. I don't know what to do with myself. I spoke.

"No problem Jake, I'll always support you no matter what and love you" I said. He smiled again and hugged me tightly again. He gives the best hugs !

"You smell like cinnamon and heaven" I said. He laughed.

"Well, I try" he said. We took our full body picture then a few selfies. He kissed me on the cheek two times and I blushed.

"You're so cute" he said smiling.

"Thanks, I know" I told him. He laughed again.

"I like you, you're funny" he said.

"Are you coming to the concert tonight" he asked.

"Yeahh, we have balcony seats though" I pouted.

"Hold on, stay right here" he said. He ran to his link real quick and came back.

"Here you go cutie" he said. I took it out his hands and looked at them.

"Front row??" I screamed.

"Yassssss" he said. I laughed and hugged him once again.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Anytime" he said. We hugged one more time before he had to go. Me and Nique followed them to the venue in out car since it was a little far.

"Now you know he was feeling all that girl" Nique said pointed me up and down. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Okay, maybe a little" I said.

"Eeeeee, I knew you seen it" she said. We pulled up to the venue and got out to go in and take our seats. Jacob didn't have time to talk agin because he had to be backstage. We got to the front row seats and I admired the stage since I've never been this close at a concert. Me & Nique talked until the concert started. There were exciting performers and bad ones. Then, it was Jacob time to perform. I scream loudly as he walked on stage. I danced and sang to every song. My favorite song "You Come First" was playing. He got to the hook and said "Now, who can I sing this part to?" Every girl yelled as he walked towards me. He sat on the edge of the stage holding my hand singing .

"It's All About You Girl, Ion Mind Coming In Second, Ima Let You Take The Lead Girl, Every Time& That's Not Question, You Gon' Get Everything You Need, Baby I Aim To Please, Long As You're Here With Meeee..."

That's the last thing I heard because he kissed me. Well a small peck, on the lips. Then, he winked and continued the song on stage. I sat down shocked and happy. Nique stood in front of me.

"I told you sooooo" she said. I laughed.

"Yeahh, you're right"

Heyyyy Jewels! Go Read My New Story "Play Me" I'll Update That Soon! Also, Comment And Tell Me What You Thought. Jacob Really Does Smell Like Cinnamon & Heaven Btw. Lol. Vote, Comment, and Share Please Loves! Mauhhhhh!