Yannie❤️

I walked upstairs as I just finished eating breakfast. I went into my room in my robe and finished putting my last set of clothes into my suitcase. Me and my boyfriend of 6 years just go married yesterday and we're going to France today for our honeymoon. I heard water going in our bathroom so I figured he was in there. It was pretty hot so I took my robe off and laid in the bed half dressed until he was finished. I heard the water cut off and he came out shortly after with his towel around his waist.

"Yannieeeeee" Jacob yelled. I looked up at him shocked.

"Jacob! I'm right here, why are you so loud?" I said calmly.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked. I stared at him. After a few seconds of silence we laughed at the same time. Before I knew it, Jacob was ran my way and jumped on top of me. He smushed me and wouldn't get up.

"Jayyyyy" I yelled under him. He rested his head on his arms like I wasn't under him.

"Mmm...mm....mmmm....mmm" I mumbled. He laughed then turned us around so I was on top of his waist line. I stared down at his abs, shining from the water. He smirked.

"You can't have this until tonight" he said. I laughed and yarned.

"It's too early anyways" I said. It was only 4 o'clock in the morning. We had to be at the airport by 5 so we'd arrive in France at about 6. We sat in the same position for a minute before I felt Jacob getting a little too excited.

"Umm Jay, I think it's time to go, we don't want to be late" I said. Jay bit his lip.

"Wait, wait" he said grabbing me. He took a deep breath and pushed me off of him, which made me land on the floor.

"Ouch!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to push you that hard" he said. We laughed it off and put some clothes on to get ready. We grabbed our suitcases and drove to the airport. We came just in time and boarded the plane quickly. I sat by the window as Jake tried to put our extra bags in the overhead department above us. It was a little too y'all for him so he was on his tippy toes, stretching as far as he could. A little of his stomach was showing and I couldn't resist to poke him. When I did, he jumped back causing all of the bags to fall on him. I turned my head but that didn't stop me from laughing. He got up and glared at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to poke you that hard" I said with an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes and put the bags back up there before the flight took off. He sat down and folded his arms. I looked at him.

"Awwww, is widdle Jakey Wakey mad?" I teased him. He glared at me again and turned his head. I shrugged and put my headphones in. After we took off from the ground, I felt Jacob grab my hand. I looked at him. His face looked so scared.

"Jake, babe, you okay" I asked. He shook his head. I found it funny that he was scared but I didn't want to laugh at him. The plane wobbled a little bit and Jake screamed, putting his head on my lap. I rubbed his back, trying to hold my laughter in, which made me want to laugh even harder. He stayed like this the whole flight. As the plane landed, it turned out he was sleep. I shook him and woke him up. He say up with a little slob on my pants.

"Ewwww, Jay" I said. He looked at me like he was high. He laughed slowly.

"I love you too" he said, trying to get up. He got up real slow and got everything as I got off the plane. He was fully awake as we took a cab to our hotel. As I was looking out the window, Jacob hit me. I turned and looked at him confused. He looked out the window. I hit him back on his arm. He looked at me and we eyed each other. We started hitting each other fast, but not hard enough to hurt. Jake was falling back, so he kicked me. When he kicked me, I fell back and the door open. Jacob quickly grabbed me and the cab driver stopped the car. He kicked us out so we had to walk the rest of the way with our bags.

"You okay?" Jacob asked as we got to the hotel. I nodded. We got in the hotel and placed our things down in our room. I clasped on the bed.

"Oooo, no, you have to get up" Jacob said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I planned for us to go somewhere, come on" he said. He went into the bathroom to freshen up first.

"Okay, we don't have that much to spend, so don't get us kicked out of this cab" Jacob laughed.

"Don't hit me next time then" I said laughing. We got in the car and Jacob whispered the place to the cab driver. Jacob held my hand the whole ride. After about 15 minutes, we arrived at this huge bridge. He paid the driver and got out. I looked around at the scene. On the bridge, there were thousands of locks. Many had things like (name+name) on there. Jake grabbed my hand and walked us to the middle of the bridge. He pulled a lock out of his pocket and handed it to me. It read (Yannie+Jacob❤️) with heart designs all over it. We walked to the gate part of the bridge and locked it on there. I turned to Jacob.

"This is so sweet" I said. He looked at me and grabbed both of my hands.

"This shows that our love will always be locked together. My heart is yours, your heart is mines. I'd never change that for anything" he said. He pulled me in closely and kissed me softly.

"I love you baby" he said. I blushed.

"I love you too" I said.

Hope Y'all Liked It.! Comment & Tell Me What Y'all Thought! Vote & Share Too Please! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(Vine)-JacobsMafia