Maranda

I tapped my foot angrily waiting for my boyfriend, Jacob, to come home. I say on the couch quiet, eyes glued on my phone. I was staring at a picture of him, kissing another girl. I wonder what excuse he's going to make to get out of this one. A loud boom of thunder struck as Jacob came into the house. I stood up slowly and glared at him. He walked up to me, about to kiss me. I held my hand to his mouth.

"Don't even think about it" I said with an attitude.

"Babe, what you mean?" He asked confused.

"Don't babe me, what the f*ck is this" I said holding up the phone to his face. He stared at it for a moment, then looked at me.

"Maranda, it's not what it looks like" he said. I looked at him surprised.

"What the f*ck is it then" I said. He paused.

"It was just a small kiss" he mumbled. I grew more angry.

"Just a small kiss?? So you think you can come up in here and kiss me when that b*txh lips was on yours?" I yelled.

"It's not a big deal" he shrugged.

"Oh hell naw, get the f*ck out" I said pointing to the door. He stood there.

"Baby, it's storming" he said.

"First, don't call me baby and second, do it look like I give a f*ck?" I said. He sighed frustrated.

"I'm sorry ba-Maranda" he said. I laughed sarcastically.

"You're sorry? That's it? That's all you have to say?" I asked.

"Can you just let me explain" he yelled over the thunder. I sighed folding my arms.

"Look, I didn't know it was gonna happen, it was so quick. We were talking and she came up and kissed me. I mean, yeah I kissed her back, but I was just so caught up in the moment, please don't be mad at me" he said. He looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"Jacob, I swear to God I will kill you if you don't leave this house" I said calmly.

"No" he said. I looked at him with disbelief. I picked up the closest thing next to me, a shoe, about to throw it at him. I raised my arm, but he quickly caught it. I tried pushing him back, but he was too strong. I slapped him with my other hand and he softly pushed me back, but he tripped over my foot making us both fall. We hit the floor as the lightening struck, cutting the lights off. I panicked quickly. I hated darkness. Jake grabbed my arms, still on top of me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. He sighed, then laid fully on me.

"Jacob....you're heavy" I said. He laughed and just laid there. We were on the floor for a while, silent.

"Baby" Jacob said.

"What" I said.

"Gimmie a kiss" he said, getting off my chest, but was still on me.

"No" I said. Even though it was dark, I felt his eyes on me. I felt his lips on my neck.

"Please" he whispered. That made me go crazy and he knows that. He kissed up my chin to my lips. He kissed my lips slowly as his hands traveled up my shirt.

"Jacobbbb" I said softly.

"Shhh" he whispered. He continued kissing me. His tongue explored my mouth as I let out a soft moan. He kissed me again, rough. His hands grabbed my hips, closing the space between us. He pulled back and started kissing my neck, his lips gently sucking my skin. I moaned softly and grabbed his shirt. He unzipped my clothes and took them off, kissing me roughly. I sucked on his neck gently at first, then got rough. I room off his shirt, showing his perfect body. We continued kissing as I felt all over his abs. He took off my underwear and licked my area. I moaned, trying to get words out bit couldn't. I finally released and he took off his pants and boxers, revealing himself.

Without warning, he slammed hard into me, giving me no time to adjust. I screamed his name in pain, crying a little. He thrusters on more time, then went faster and faster making the pain ease. All I felt was extreme pleasure and lust. He went so fast, I could hardly keep up. I moaned louder and louder trying to hold on. He was thrusting so hard, I couldn't hold on much longer as we both released. We were both satisfied, laying on our backs in the darkness.

"You're still mad at me?" Jacob said in between breaths, smirking.

"Whatever" I said smiling. He leaned over and kissed me.

"Love you too" he said.

Sorry For The Wait, I Have A Lot Going On Right Now. But Comment Please & Tell Me What You Thought! Vote & Share Too Please! Love You Guys❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

Follow Tiia's Insta Too @LoveFaithPocahontas

💕💕💕