Britteny❤️

Today was just one of those days. It was sunny, beautiful outside, but boring. I decided to go to my husband's job to see what he was up to. I knocked on the door of his office. I heard him walk towards the door as he opened it. I big smile appeared on his face.

"Britt, baeee" He said. He pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged back. I pulled back and quickly pecked his lips after I smoothed down his suit.

"I missed you" I said. He looked down at me.

"I missed you more" he said.

"Noo, I missed you more" I said.

"Noo, I missed you more" he said.

"Noo-

"Girl shutup, I missed yo ass more okay?" He said. I looked at him shocked.

"Okay then" I laughed. He laughed too, shutting the door behind me as I came in. I looked around his office. I can't believe I've never been in here. It's really neat and there's many pictures of us sitting on his desk. I looked at him as he sat down in his chair and put his legs up on the desk. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"So, you just sit in this position all day and look like you're something special?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I am something special" he said. I shook my head smiling.

"Whatever" I said. I looked around a little more, just to be the nosey person I am. After a while, I turned and faced Jacob. He was already staring at me.

"Turn back around" he said.

"Why?" I said. He smiled a little but quickly wiped it away.

"Just turn around, I think something's on the back of your clothes" he said. I turned around again.

"Well, aren't you gonna get it off" I asked. He chuckled.

"Nah, it's just fat" he said. I turned back around and glared at him.

"Awww, come here" he said in a voice he knew I couldn't resist. I walked over there slowly. He pulled me down by my waist and sat me on his lap, with my back against his chest. His arms held my waist as I put my head back on his shoulder. We sat there for a minute admiring how comfortable this position was.

"So, I was thinking today" Jacob said.

"What were you thinking about" I asked.

"You" he said. I laughed a little.

"What about me?" I asked.

"I want to take you out tonight" he said. I sat back up and looked at him.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I wanna spend some time with my beautiful princess" he said. I blushed and put my head in his neck.

"Stoppp" I mumbled. He laughed and held me tighter.

"Really, let's go right now, it's basically my time to get off anyways" he said.

"Okay" I said. I got up and went to the car as he fixed up his office before leaving. I waited for about five minutes before he came out. He came up to my said of the car. I let the window down.

"Let's walk through the park for a second" he said. I pouted.

"But I wanna goooo" I said. He laughed.

"You're cute, let's go" he said opening the door. I got out and closed the door. He held his hand out and I took it. We walked down the pathway, slowly. I took a deep breath.

"You okay babe?" Jacob asked. I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said. I wanted to tell Jacob something that's been on my mind, but I didn't know how to say it. He didn't believe me when I said nothing was wrong anyway.

"Come on" he said pulling me into the play part of the park. We were like big little kids playing in the playground. I decided to let loose and enjoy myself.

"Jay! Come push me!" I said getting on the swings. Jake quickly came over pushing me high. I was going so high, I was getting a little scared.

"Umm, Jay, you can stop me now" I said. Jake stood there laughing instead. I started screaming.

"Jake! Stop! Now!" I cried. He slowed down his laughing as I came swung back down. He was about to stop me, but something flew pass him catching him off guard. He was so close to me that I hit him when I swung back. That slowed me down, and I got off as soon as I stopped.

"OMG, babe, are you okay?" I asked him. I tried not to laugh because I thought these things only happen in movies. He got up slowly and glared at me. I bussed out laughing at his facial expression.

"I told you to stop me!" I said still laughing. A small smile appeared across his face and he laughed shortly after.

"Whatever, let's go" he laughed. I took his hand as we walked to the picnic part of the park. We ordered our food and laid out a towel in the grass. We both laid down on our backs as we locked our fingers again looking up at the clouds. I pointed to one.

"Look Jay! It's a squirrel" I said. Jake quickly got up panicking and looking all around him. It took me a minute, but then I remembered he was scared of them. I fell out laughing again.

"No, Jay! I mean in the clouds" I said. He looked up then back at me. He sighed with relief and got back down on the towel.

"I was just showing you my new dance moves you know" he said.

"Mmhmm, sure you were" I said giggling. We pointed out a few more figures in the clouds until our food was ready.

"Look babe, it's a heart" Jacob said. I looked to see where he was pointing.

"Awww, it's so cute" I said. He smiled at me. We laid there in silence for a couple of minutes.

"You know I love you right?" Jacob said. He surprised me because it came out of no where.

"Of course, I love you too" I said.

"Marrying you was the best decision of my life" he said. I turned to him.

"Awww, Jay! That's so swee-

"Hush! I'm thinking of new song lyrics" Jake said. My facial expression changed to hurt quickly. Jake looked at me smirking.

"I'm kidding" he laughed. A smile appeared on my face again.

"Aww, I made you smile" Jake said.

"Noo, our food is here" I said grabbing my plate. He glared at me again as I laughed. We ate our food in silence cause we were starving. Jake was finished before me and he spoke.

"Can I tell you something love?" He said. I nodded my head.

"I just want you to know, no matter what, you'll always be the love of my life, I wouldn't be the person I am without you, I never thought I'd love again then you came and you changed my life, you're so perfect for me" (I love that song btw lol) .

"Jake, I don't know what to say" I said. He smiled at me.

"You don't have to say anything, you always tell me how you feel, it's my turn now, and that's how I really feel" he said. I smiled back at him and jumped on him, hugging him.

"I love you so much" we both said. We looked at each other laughing and kissed slowly in each other's arms.

Hope Y'all Liked It.! Comment & Tell Me What Y'all Thought! Vote & Share Too Please Loves.! Love Yall😘

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(vine)-JacobsMafia