Lexi

"Hey" "Hello" "Hey Jake!" "Hi Jacob" I repeated words as I paced back and forth in my room. I shook my head.

"Ugh" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Okay, calm down" I told myself. I took a deep breath calmly. Tonight will be my first date with my crush Jacob. I'm really nervous. I'm really trying to think of things to say when I see him, but nothing's working out. I went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a blue pencil skirt & white crop top. I put some shorts in my purse because he told me to bring a pair. I had just finished straightening my hair when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my things and hurried downstairs. I got to the door and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hello beautiful" Jacob said with a smile. I paused for a moment before speaking.

"Heyy Jacob" I smiled back. He pulled a box from behind his back.

"I know you don't really like flowers, so I bought you some chocolate instead" he said. I laughed.

"Thanks, I'll eat them when I get back" I said. He nodded and waited for me to put it in the kitchen. I came back quickly and shut the door, locking it. I turned and faced Jacob.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said. He grabbed my hand walking me to the car. He opened the door as I got in. He got in too and started driving.

"So, Lexi, how was your day?" He asked.

"It was good, you?" I said.

"Same, better now that I see you" he winked at me. I giggled. He kept glancing at me as he drove. I looked over to him.

"Is something wrong Jay" I asked. He shook his head. "Why do you keep staring at me then" I asked.

"You're just...so beautiful" he said. I smiled and looked down.

"Thank u" I mumbled.

"You're welcome" he said. We rode a little more before arriving at the restaurant. We got out and went in to be seated. Jake pulled my chair our for me as we arrived at our table.

"Thanks" I said. He nodded and sat down. We ordered and talked a little as we waited for our food to come.

"Can I ask you something" I asked him.

"You just did" he said laughing. I glared at him. "Sure, sure" he said. I shook my head and laughed.

"Why are u such a gentleman" I asked smiling. He chuckled.

"The same reason why you're a lady" he said.

"Whatever" I laughed. The food came shortly after we finished our conversation. We thanked the waiter and began eating.

"What you order" Jacob asked.

"A bacon cheeseburger with seasoned fries" I said. He looked at my plate and took my burger, taking a bite. I frowned at him as he put it down.

"Mmm, that's good" he said rubbing his stomach. My frown turned into a smile.

"I swear if you weren't cute I'd be mad at you right now" I said. He smiled at me. I looked at his smoothie and took it quickly like he did. I drunk half of it.

"Dangg ma, I only took a bite" he said.

"Well, food means a lot to me" I said. We laughed. We finished eating and Jake paid for the food and we left. We got in the car again driving to the movies in the park. We got there quickly and got out. We changed in a bathroom and came back out. He laid down a blanket and we sat down.

The movie started and he scooted closer to me. I tensed up a little. He put his arm around me.

"I don't bite ma" he laughed. I sighed and eased up. I laid on him watching the movie. I felt Jacob eyes on my throughout the show. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me, then turned his head back to the movie. I did the same, resting my head again. I've waited for this moment for like forever. Jacob Latimore, my first crush, is right here with me holding me. I smiled to myself.

"What you thinking about" I heard Jay said. I looked at him.

"You" I said softly. He smiled again as he leaned in closer to me. We were literally an inch apart.

"Be my girlfriend?" He whispered. I bit my lip and nodded. We brought me in closer as our lips touched. His lips were so soft and just everything! We pulled back and smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'd rather stay with you all night" I said.

"Let's make it happen then" he said. I smiled at him and we turned back to the movie screen. We cuddled up and I sighed. This was the best night of my life.

Hop Y'all Liked It! Comment & Tell and What Y'all Thought! Vote & Share Too Please Loves!

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(vine)-JacobsMafia