Erin

"Erin, baby I'm home" Jacobs said. I ran downstairs as he was closing the door.

"Hey baby" I said hugging him. He hugged me with one arm and the other one behind him.

"What's that?" I asked. He smile and pulled his hand from behind.

"These are for you sweetheart" he said. It was a dozen of white roses.

"Awww, babe, they're beautiful" I smiled.

"Just like you" he said. I laughed.

"That's so old" I said. He laughed a little.

"You like to hear that though" he said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" I went to put the flowers in some water. I came back to see Jacob sitting on the couch. He sat there relaxed and I walked over to him and sat down.

"Wanna go out tonight?" He asked.

"Sure, where we going" I asked.

"I wanna take you to this place special okay?" He said.

"Alright" I smiled. I looked at the time.

"I'll go get ready" I said.

"Okay babe" he said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and everything then went to find something to wear. I decided on a red skater skirt, white crop top, and white sandals. I walked back downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the door so I can walk out to the car. we got in and drove off. It was already a little dark outside. Since it was pretty hot, we decided to go get some ice cream. We got to the place and I sat down as Jay ordered us some. He came back with two waffle cones. My favorite.

"How you know I wanted cookie dough?" I asked him with a fake attitude.

"You don't want it? Fine." He said. He grabbed the ice cream and licked all over it. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey give it back!" I said jumping up. I jumped to his seat, falling in him trying to get my ice cream back. He held it back as we both fell to the floor. His vanilla cone fell on my face and mine fell on his.

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you two to leave" the manager said. We got up quietly, walking out the door with ice cream on out faces. We got back in the car silently, then laughed in unison.

"Look what you did" I yelled laughing.

"Girl, come here" he said grabbing my face, licking the ice cream off.

"Ewwww" I said. He laughed, wiping the rest off both of us.

"Alright, let's go to this place" he said. He drove a few miles before parking in this park looking area. We got out and he grabbed my hand guiding me somewhere. He covered my eyes until we got to where we suppose to. I opened my eyes to see a lovely white bed outside with chocolate turtles shaped as a heart in the middle. The bed was like a Cinderella, Queen bed, not just a normal one. I walked up to it grabbing all the candy, and laid down. Jacob came behind me, got in with me, and ate some chocolate too.

"This is so perfect" I said admiring how peaceful and quiet it was here. We sat back looking at the stars.

"I just wanted to bring someone special here. I found it a long time ago and fixed it up a little. I thought you'd like it" he said. I smiled.

"I love it" I said. He held me closely and looked at me seriously.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you too" I said. He smiled and brought me in slowly for a kiss. He toon off his shirt as he kissed me harder. He stripped me slowly, until we were both fully naked. He started kissing me from my collar bone, to my stomach, down to my area. When he got there, he rubbed softly and made me moan. He added a finger in me, which made me moan louder. He kissed me as he kept fingering me so I moaned in his mouth, turning him on more. He entered me fast and hard, which hurt a lot at first, but the. It started to feel good. He pushed me back and forth enjoying every second. I screamed until u couldn't anymore. Soon after, he came inside me and I came slowly after him. He laid on his back, laying me in his chest as I fell asleep slowly.

Heyyyy Jewels! Hope You Enjoyed It! Please Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! Vote & Share Too Please!

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

😘😘😘