Jayde❤️

I sat in my seat and stared out the window. I was in my last class and didn't really care about it. No one really did considering that everyone was doing their own thing. I scanned across the room slowly. My eyes wander on everyone and stops when they reached him. Jacob. I've been crushing on him for years. Every other girl has been too. He's literally surrounded by a crew of them right now. I sighed and put my head down as the announcements came on. I wasn't really paying attention until they said the last thing.

"Students don't forget to come support your football team at their championship game tomorrow! Players I hope you all have your date ready to rep you at the game tomorrow and if you don't, ask today! That's all for today."

I let out a long sigh and thought some more. I wonder who's Jacob's taking. He's probably taking one of those little thots anyway. I shouldn't get my hopes up. But then again he's so cute omg. The final bell rung, snapping me back to reality. I grabbed my things and walked to my locker. I put my things in and shut it, but was startled by the figure next to it. I stared at him. I couldn't move. It was him. He was here. Jacob. Next to me. Looking at me. Smiling at me. I leaned against my locker to keep myself from fainting.

"H-hey Ja-Jacob" I stuttered. He nodded.

"Wussup" he said.

"Umm..do you ne-need to get by, am I in yo-your way?" I said. He shook his head. We stood there for a money and I looked around, trying not to make eye contact. I saw him close his eyes then open them back up slowly. He stepped closer to me.

"I'm sorry, I'm...just a little nervous to talk to you" he smiled. My eyes widen.

"You're nervous? To talk to me?" I asked. He laughed nervously.

"Yeah" he said. I blushed a little.

"Well..umm..what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked. He rocked back & forth.

"Wait, your name" he said. I looked at him confused.

"My name?" I said. He nodded.

"Jayde, right?" He asked. He knows my name, he knew my name. I screamed inside. I nodded.

"That's a pretty name" he smiled. I smiled back.

"Thank you" I said. We stood there again for a minute. To be honest, I could stand here as long as he can take. As long as I'm with him I'm good.

"So..I was wondering.." He started.

"Yessss?" I said laughing a little. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to my game with me and wear my jersey and be my date please" he said really fast. He bit his lip waiting for me to answer. I could not think at this moment. Did Jacob just ask...did he? Omg.

"YES! I mean suree" I said calming myself. He grabbed me into a hug.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said. I was about to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Wait!" He said. He reached into his book bag and grabbed a jersey out with his number on it.

"Don't forget, you have to wear this" he said.

"Oh..yeah" I said laughing. We hugged again before walking off.

-Skipping To The Next Night-

My phone rang just as I finished putting my hair in a ponytail. It was Jacob. I still can't believe he asked me to be his date tonight. All of the other players asked their girlfriends and Jacob asked me so technically I'm his girlfriend. Well...you know what I mean.

"Hello" I said picking up the phone.

"Hey gorgeous, you ready?" He said. I smiled.

"Yeah, I just have to put your jersey on" I said.

"Or you can leave it off" he said low.

"Huh?" I asked. I heard him laugh.

"Nothing, I'll be outside" he said.

"Okay,see you" I said hanging up. I put on the shirt and headed for the door. I walked out and saw him waiting for me at his car with the door open.

"Thanks" I said getting in as he closed the door. He got in on the other side.

"You look good" he said. I blushed.

"Thanks, you look iight" I said laughing. He laughed.

"Girl, you know I look good" he said getting more comfortable. I felt like he was more nervous than me.

We arrived at the game and I sat on the front row with the other girls as the game went on. It was going pretty good, but we were down by 3 with 50 seconds left. All of the girls that was on the row with me stood up so I stood up too as the players went into planning again. They broke & got into position. Everyone was up in the stands and it was our ball. They called the play and Jake took the ball, running. I yelled and jumped cheering him on. The other girls stared at me, but when I stopped, they smiled and started cheering too. He ran as fast as he could and made the winning touchdown! All of the players cheered and ran over to us.

"Y'all better cheer for my baby!" I yelled. Most of the players and their girls stopped and looked at Jay & me. I covered my mouth. I did NOT mean for that to come out. I looked at Jay. He smirked at me.

"Y'all heard her, cheer for her baby! He said doing a little cocky walk to hug me. I smiled and hugged him.

"You were amazing!" I said.

"Thanks....and you know I was thinking.." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, you're already calling me your baby so how about we make this official?" He said. I stood there with my mouth open.

"I...i...i-

"Just come here" he said smiling as he pulled me in for a kiss. We held on to each other as we kissed and everyone cheered around us.

Hope Y'all Liked It! Comment & Tell Me What Y'all Thought❤️. Vote&Share Too Please! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(vine)-JacobsMafia