Tierra

I woke up in my bed and stretched with a smile on my face. I put my arms down and looked out the window . It was snowing again. It looked so pretty I wanted to go out there. I'm 17, but you're never too old to play in the snow right ? I took a deep breath not wanting to get up as Jacob came out the bathroom shirtless.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said before coming over to kiss me.

"Morning Jakeyyy" I said. He smiled and sat next to me about to put on a shirt. I put my hand up to his chest.

"Nooo, leave it off" I said. He laughed.

"But it's colddd" he said. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Fine" I said. He smirked.

"It's okay Tierra baby, it'll be off later" he said. I shook my head and got up to do my morning routine.

I got dressed in comfortable clothes when I got out the shower. I came back in the room where Jacob was watching tv. I laid on his shoulder and he put his arm around mines. I looked back out the window again.

"Babe, you wanna go play in the snow" he said. I looked at him.

"You're so childish" I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Girl you know you wanna go out there" he said. I laughed.

"Yeahh, you're right, let's go" I said. We got up and went downstairs to layer up in coats. When we were done, we looked at each other laughing because we were so wrapped up. We looked like two big sumo wrestlers that could barely walk. Jacob wobbled to the door like a penguin and opened it as I wobbled out. I walked to the middle of our lawn admiring the snow. Then, I started falling slowly. I fell face first into the snow and heard Jacob laughing.

"Jacob, I can't get up!" I yelled. He bent down on his knees slowly pushing me over onto my back. He then crawled over to me and laid on me. We both were dying laughing at how silly we looked. He got up and helped me up. That was a real struggle. We took off some of the coats we had on but made sure we were still warm. When we were both comfortable we had a little snowball fight for a while. We were having fun, then Jake threw a snowball in my face.

"Ahhhhh" I yelled. He ran over there to me as I jumped up and down. I can tell he was holding in a laugh.

"It's cold Jay omg omg" I yelled. He then burst out laughing as he grabbed me pulling my face to his chest. I mumbled into his chest.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I said I can't breathe!" I yelled.

"Oh! Sorry baby" he said and let me go. I was shaking a little bit.

"You want to go inside?" He asked. I nodded. We walked back into the house and sat on the couch. We took off our coats and he got me a blanket to keep warm. I wrapped up in it sighing happily.

"I'll be back, ima go to the store right quick" he said.

"Alright, be safe" I said. He kissed me before he left. I sat there watching tv for a while until he came back. He took a while, so I decided to take a nap.

I felt something cold touch my cheek. I woke up with my head laying on Jacob's lap and he's so into the tv he doesn't even realize it. I smiled at the site and laid my head back down. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Well, somebody's woke now" he said. I laughed a little.

"Soo, what did you get from the store" I asked. Just as he was about to speak the stove rung. He got up and went towards the kitchen. He came back with two mugs with whip cream at the top. I gasp.

"Hot chocolate!!" I yelled. He chuckled. He handed me my cup as I sat up. He grabbed a bag.

"I also got you some chocolate" he said. I smiled at him.

"Omg Jay, you're the best" I said.

"Anything for my princess" he said. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it over both of us as we cuddled up. After a minute, I felt his eyes on me. I looked up at him.

"What?" I laughed. He gave me a small smile.

"I just feel so blessed to have you" he said.

"Jake, you know you're the best thing that ever happened to me" I said.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I said.

"Now, can I have a kiss?" He asked.

"Of course you can Jakey wakey" I said. He leaned back and glared at me.

"Please don't call me that in public baby" he laughed.

"I won't, I won't" I said. He grabbed my waist under the covers as we kissed slowly. I kissed him harder and rougher. We pulled back to catch our breath.

"Whoa" he said. I smirked. He pulled me in for another and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

Hope Y'all Liked It! I Can Update Faster Now That Schools Out! Yasss! Comment & Tell Me What Ya Thought! Vote & Share Please Loves! Love Y'all!

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV (Vine)-JacobsMafia

😘😘😘