Denise

I was in eighth period and my bestfriend, Kae, tapped my shoulder handing me her daily quizzes she makes up to pass time. I grabbed the note answering each question. I got to the last question and paused. "If you had to choose on boy to go on Prom with, who would it be?" I put down my pen, then slowly turned around looking at him. Jacob Latimore. I would die if he asked me to Prom this year. But, he probably doesn't know me anyways. I wrote his name down then slowly threw the paper back keeping my eye on the teacher.....

-Jacob P.O.V.-

I looked up from my work for a second taking a break. I was thinking a little, but a sheet of paper caught me off guard. I saw it fall out of this girl'a hand but I didn't know her name. The bell rang, I quickly picked it up and put it in my pocket. I went to the boy's locker room to get my things. I took out the sheet and read it. It had her name on it. Denise. It had all the basic information on it like all her favorite things to do/eat. Then I saw my name. "If you had to choose one boy to go on Prom with, who would it be?" "Jacob Latimore" it said. I smiled a little. I didn't know her but she was really cute. I had to go find her. I was excited that I found this paper.

-Denise P.O.V-

"What you mean you don't have the paper" I asked Kae worried.

"Dee, calm down okay?" She said. We sat on my bed and I was freaking out. I mean anyone could've picked up that paper, even Jacob. I sighed in frustration and laid back on the bed.

"I know what would help you feel better" she said. I looked at her. "Starbuckssss" she said. I smiled a little and gave in. We got up and walked to the Starbucks down the street. We walked in and she say down while I went to order. I got to the cashier ready to order.

"May I help you" he said. I looked up quickly. I was him. Jacob. Smiling....at me! I room a deep breath.

"Ummmm...Can I-I have 2 caramel frappes please" I asked. His smile got bigger.

"Of course, that'll be $2.50" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Are you sure, I think that the price for one" I said. He smirked.

"Trust me, I'm sure" he said. I handed him the money.

"You can go sit, I'll bring them to you" he said.

"Okayy..." I said. I went to go sit down, then spazzed so hard.

"Ahhh, why didn't you tell me he works here!" I asked hitting Kae's arm.

"Who?!" She said rubbing her arm:

"Jacob" I said. She looked surprised.

"Girl, I didn't even know" she said.

"Shh, shh" I told her. He was coming over with our drinks. I looked up and smiled. He handed us our frappes and stood there like he was waiting for something. I looked at Kae. She was stuck in awe with her mouth wide open looking at my cup. I looked at it and turned it around reading the writing on it. "Prom?" It said. I shook my head then looked up at Jacob.

"Umm, I'm sorry, I think you gave me the wrong cup" I said to him. He laughed.

"No beautiful, it's for you" he said. I smiled.

"Of coursereeee!" I screamed. He smiled and I stood up and hugged him.

-Prom Night-

"Look this way" "No this way" "Guys over here" "Yall look so beautiful" Everyone was saying. I was still in shock that Jacob asked me to prom. We were killing too. I had on a strapless red dress with a slip up my hip and hold heels. Jacob had on a black, white, & red tux. We looked stunning.

"Alright, we have to get going" the limo driver said. We waved at everyone and Jake helped me to the car. We got in and drove to the place. We walked in and the music was loud. We got us a quick drink.

"Wanna dance" Jacob asked. I smiled at him.

"Sure" I said. He took my hand and led me to the floor. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You know, I'm glad I found that paper and got to know you" he said in my ear as we rocked back & forth.

"You're just so perfect to me and this night would be perfect if you would be my girl" he finished. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I would love to be your girl" I said. He cupped my chin and pulled me in closer into a kiss. Our lips connected like perfect pieces and made both of our nights complete.

Please Comment & Tell Me What You Think.! Vote & Share Please! Y'all Saw Jake's Ustream? Some Wrong With That Boy Lol. But Congrats To Mallory, Hope She Has Fun At Her Prom! Love Yall😘

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOI-JacobsMafia