Brene'e❤️

"Boy you're so ugly." I laughed as I commented under Jacob's picture he posted. It was a shirtless picture of him working out in the gym. We've been going at this for the past hours joking. He's comment something stupid under mines and I do it back. We do slow stuff when we're together. I was currently at home trying to find something to watch on tv. Jacob should be he in a few minutes due to his photo saying that he had finished working out in the gym.

"Girl, your booty can't even fit in the while picture" He commented under one of my pictures. I let out a loud laugh. He is too much.

"Bet you want it though." I commented back. I smirked as I said that. I know he's probably going to say something slick back. I put the phone down and went to shower right quick before he got in. I like going to bed feeling fresh.

I showered for about 30 minutes before getting out. I wrapped my towel around my body as I stepped back into our room. I checked my phone.

"That ass better be ready when I come in" he commented back. I laughed and decided to mess with him more. I looked through my pictures and found this quote.(Always be prepared for quote situations lol.) the picture said "Men can hoop all day but get tired after one round in the bed. How?" I laughed as I posted the picture. I got back into the bed searching for something to watch again before I got a notification again.

"Says the one who was screaming my name for three hours last night." He commented back. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Get off my post😂" I said. I closed the app and sat my phone down. Not about to deal with him right now. Since I couldn't find anything to watch, I got up and turned on some music. I was dancing lightly because every song that came on out me in a soft mood. I turned to the next song and to my surprise it was Booty Me Down.

"Awwwww shit." I said getting excited. I moved around in a circle before I started doing my little twerk moves.

"TAKE IT TO THE GROUND AYEEE!" I yelled as I kept twerking. I'm not going to lie I was really good at it.

As I bent over lower to do more moves I felt someone grab my waist behind me. I jumped up quickly and grabbed my phone, turning around.

"Ja-Jacob don't do that! You scared me!" I yelled trying to catch my breath. He laughed hard.

"Breeee baby what in the hell you expect me to do walking in seeing that?" He said coming closer to me. I couldn't help but smile as he made his way over to me.

"Come here you know you missed this." He said making stupid moves with his body. I laughed and hugged him. He let me go quickly.

"Naw, what's that mess you was taking on Instagram?" He said. I looked down and blushed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Oh really?" He said laughing a little. "You know you're in trouble right?" He said butting his bottom lip. I smirked.

"Awwww. What's my punishment?" I asked pouting. He smiled and looked around. He left out the room and came back shortly with a chair. He sat down.

"How about you turn one of those songs back on and give me a lapdance since you want to run your mouth so much." He smirked. I shrugged.

"Fine." I said. I looked through my phone and turned on "Rocket" by Beyoncé. He licked his lips and looked me up and down. I took off my towel that was still around me, revealing my bare body. I walked toward him slowly until I was standing over him. He looked up at me and I looked down at him, both of us smiling like crazy. When the music started I sat down on him and grinded slowly, looking into his eyes. He bit his lip as he stared back. I rubbed him down his face and shirt to his pants. I touched his area causing him to look down. I smirked then got up. I turned around and sat back down. I grabbed his neck as I did slow body rolls up and down, making sure I touch every inch of him. I felt him throw his head back, saying that he was enjoying it. I grabbed his hands and brought them in front of me, rubbing me up and down.

"Shit Bre, thats it." I heard him say. I felt myself being picked up and thrown into the bed.

"Let's see who lasts longer tonight"..

You Guys Liked It? Hope So! Comment Below If You Want One! Thanks For Reading!❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia