India❤️

"India! Baby, where are you" Jacob yelled walking up the stairs. I just got out the shower and had the towel wrapped around me. Jacob and I have been dating for a year and 7 months now. We've grown really close to each other, but lately, it seems like Jacob has been a little TOO touchy. I know what he wants, but I told him I wanted to wait until marriage. I've been thinking about it though.

"I'm in here" I yelled out of our room. Jackb walked in with the biggest smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Heyy gorgeous" he said walking towards me.

"Hey handsome" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and I stepped on my tippy toes to give him a peck. We pulled away as I went to get started on my hair. We decided to go out late tonight because most of the places are empty at 10 at night.

"Babe, I called you like 2 hours ago" he said. I turned around with the curlers in my hand.

"Okay, and? I had to take a good shower" I said. He laughed.

"For 2 hours??" He asked. I laughed too.

"Yes Jay, I have to smell good" I said.

"Yeah, something else better smell good too" he mumbled looking into his phone.

"Huh" I asked.

"What?" He said. I glared at him and he laughed. I finished my hair and got up to put my clothes on. I grabbed my clothes and looked at Jay.

"Umm, Jay?" I said. He looked up at me.

"What?" He said.

"I have to change" I said.

"Umm, change then" he laughed. I stared at him.

"Jay, I'm not changing in front of you because I know how you are" I said. He smirked and sat there for a few moments.

"Ok, okay, I'll leave out, hurry up tho" he said. I nodded and began to change when he left the room. I slid my pants on and my bra. I looked around for my shirt, but couldn't find it. I looked around some more and found it next to Jacob's phone on the bed. Before I could grab it, Jacob burst in.

"Sorry, I forgot my-"

He stopped and stared at me. I quickly grabbed my shirt and covered myself of.

"Jay stop!" I said hitting him back into the world. He laughed again and shook his head as he walked back out. I put on my shirt, then my shoes. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready!" I said. We walked to the car and got in. We drove for a while and sat in the car quiet, except for Jay's soft humming to a song that was on.

"Babe, you have any chocolate?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nah, but I have some cookies and cream" he said. I looked at him and held my hand out.

"Oh, you want some?" He asked. I stared at him.

"Duhh" I said. He smirked then pulled the car over.

"Okay then" he said unbuttoning his jeans.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!, not your cookies and cream omg Jay, don't take it out" I said with my hands over my eyes. He laughed at me.

"You're so scary" he teased. I folded my arms.

"Am not! I would if I wanted to" I said. He licked his lips.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yes really" I said. He laughed again.

"Nah, you're not ready anyways" he said. I pulled the keys out.

"I didn't say that" I said. He looked at me and I smirked.

"I mean, there's a whole backseat back there you know" he said. I looked down at looked back up.

"Let's go then" I said. His eyes widened and he quickly jumped back there pulling me back there with him.

"I've been ready for this for a long time" he whispered in my ear as he brushed my hair aside. I began unbuttoning his pants as he pulled my shirt off. I was just in my bra and jeans and I just wanted him now.

I quickly pushed my hands in his underwear and wrapped my hand around his piece. I closed my eyes and began to pump. I heard him moan a few times and tried not to get turned on that much. I knew if I looked at him, I'd lose it. But I couldn't help it. Just as I was rubbing his tip, I opened my eyes and saw his expression. His face was so perfect. He was trying not to stare at me for the same reason. We couldn't control ourselves. He pushed my down on the car seat and got on top of me. He stared in my eyes causing me to go into a daze. He pulled my jeans off and threw them to the front. I laughed at how he did that and he smiled. His eyes travels down to my breasts, cupping one in his hand. Then stared at my underwear.

He bent down and took them off. He kissed me up and down my thighs until he reached my area, he kissed his full lips around it, before pulling his tongue out. He rolled it around me. Deep in. He licked all of the wetness and then it began to be too much. He put his tongue back inside and I knew what was next. I could feel his teeth pulling on me. Then he inserted a finger inside of me.

"Jacob.." I moaned. "I can't..please" . He lifted his head and stared at me. He pushed himself up using his other hand then sat his waist on mines. He was getting ready to enter me. But I couldn't wait any longer. I reached down and began pumping him again. He shot his head back and let out a loud moan. He pushed my hand away fast and shoved himself inside of me. I asked for it and he have it to me. Faster and harder. He thrusted in and out of me. Both of us moaning like crazy. We both came at the same time, not holding it in any longer. We breathed heavily as we laid next to each other. I grabbed his hand.

"I love you Indi" he said.

"I love you too" I said. We looked at each other.

"I think we should stay here for a minute" I said. He laughed and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me. He was defiantly worth it.

Hope Y'all Liked It! Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! Vote & Share Please Too! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(Vine)-JacobsMafia