Shay

I was sitting in the movies waiting on Jacob. The lights were dimmed rwhile the commercials played. I looked at my phone. Jacob said he'll be here in 5 minutes so I decided to go get a slushy. I walked to the stand and ordered a blue cherry flavored one. That was Jake's favorite, so I was going to tease him when he gets here for making me wait. I took out my money to pay for it. When I looked up, someone was already paying for it and the cashier handed me my slushy. I turned arounf to see Jacob smiling down at me with his dark shades on.

"Heyy gorgeous" he bent down and gave me a soft kiss.

"Sorry I took so long" he said with his sad baby face. I smiled. It's so hard to stay mad at this boy.

"That's okay baby" I said. I took his hand as we walked back into the movies. I dont even remember what we were watching, but it was a scary movie. We sat down at top and I looked around. There were like four other people here, just like I like it. The movie started and it got completly dark. Throughout the movie, I was jumping, screaming, and covering my eyes. Jake had his arms around me laughing trying to calm me down. I finally calmed a bit until the ugliest thing came out on the screen. I jumped so hard, the slushy flew out my hand and landed on Jacob's head. I looked up at him and gasped trying to hold my laugh in.

"Omg, Im so sorry babe" I said. I leaned in about to help him get it off, but he jerked back glaring at me.

"What kind is this" he asked shaking his head to get some off.

"Ummmm" I stalled.

"Shay" he said.

"Blue.....cherry" I said. He narrowed his eyes at me, then smirked.

"So, that's how it is huh?"'he asked

"Jake I-" Before I could finish, I was on the floor and Jake was on top of me tickling me to death. I was laughing so hard I started to cry.

"Jake....stop.....please" I laughed. Jake stopped to my surprise and I looked at him. He was looking up at someone and I stood up. I turned around to an officer glaring down at us.

"I'm going to ask both of you to leave please" he said. We both walked out silently. When we got outside, we burst out laughing.

"Look what you did" Jacob said.

"Me? You started it" I laughed. We walked to his car and drove off.

"Could I stay at your place tonight, ion wanna deal with these kids at home" I asked. He laughed.

"Sure" he said. We pulled up to his house and got out. He opened the door and let me in. I saw Mama Tish in this pretty red dress about to leave out.

"Heyy Mama Tish" I said. She looked up.

"Heyy Shay baby" She came over and hugged me.

"Watch this boy when I'm gone okay?" She said laughing a little.

"Of course, I gotcha" I said. She hugged me again & gave Jake a kiss on the cheek before leaving out. I walked to the bedroom, while Jake went to the bathroom. I yarned and looked at the clock. 11:03. I later down. I was half sleep when he came and got in the bed. I quickly got up and hit him with a pillow.

"Ahhh ha, I win" I said. He laughed, then gripped me tight around my waist. I couldn't get a loose. He later me down like that and I got comfortable quickly. He put the covers around us, then his arm back around me. I locked out fingers.

"Goodnight baby" he said.

"Goodnight fathead" I said. He laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

Hope Y'all Liked It.! Vote, Comment, Share Please.!

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOI-JacobsMafia