Paulette

It was Friday night. Me & Jake was at a hotel. We wasn't sleepy at all, so we decided to go to the pool. I watched Jake as he swan to the other side and back.

"Come on Paulette, baby, get in" he said.

"I don't know Jay" I said. Me and Hake have been together for 7 months and I know him very well. I knew if I got into the pool with him, I would loose all of my innocence.

"Pleaseeee" Jake begged. I stood there with my robe on and my hands holding my robe tight. I shook my head.

"I don't wanna" I said. He sighed in frustration. Then a smirk appeared across his face.

"Fine" he said with a sly smile. He swam a little bit more, then Stopped when he got back to my side and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, trying to look innocent, but I know he was up to something. He got out the pool still looking at me.

"Ummm, where are you going?" I asked.

"To the bathroom" he said. Eyes still on me. He watched me until he was out of sight. I wanted to get in the pool so I decided to just put my feet in until he comes back. I say there with my eyes closed relaxed, with my robe still on. I took a deep breath and breathed out calmly until I felt I sudden push. I grabbed the edge of the pool catching my breath. My curls fell in my face, dripping with water.

"Jacobbb!!!" I screamed angrily. He laughed and jumped in the pool again. I hugged myself shivering. My robe had sunk to the bottom so I couldn't get that because I couldn't swim in the deep end. Jacob came up to me and warped his arms around me in the pool. Even though I was mad at him, I hugged him back tightly trying to keep warm.

"Awww, is my widdle baby cold?" He said in a baby voice. I glared at him.

"Y-you, th-think?" I stuttered. He laughed at my coldness. My back hit the edge of the pool and Jake closed the space in between us.

"I bet I could warm you up" Jake whispered.

"Jake n-" he cut me off with a kiss. I pushed his chest back, but he wouldn't move. I finally gave up when he pulled away, biting my bottom lip. He laughed because my eyes was still closed wanted more.

"Why's you stop?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Thought you wanted me to" he said. I put my hand on his neck and pulled in gently for another kiss. He pulled my waist so close to him, I felt him. Hard. I pulled away.

"Umm Jake" I said, catching my breath and looking down. He but his lip, looking at me with just in his eyes. He looked me up and down in the water.

"You're so perfect" he said ignoring my comment. He held me closer to his body tightly, so I couldn't get out. He hugged me closer and began to kiss my neck. I wanted him to stop, but then again, I didn't. I let out a soft moan into his ear, which made him go crazy. His hands traveled from top to bottom. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"You trust me right" he asked.

"Of course" I said. He was about to say something else but he stopped and smirked. He grabbed me and placed me on the ground with my feet still in the water.

"Jake, what are you-" before I could finish, I felt him kiss up my thighs slowly, until he got to my underwear. He pulled them off slowly, then kissed my spot quickly and gently.

"Stop teasing me" I moaned. "You got me wanted you now"

"That's all u needed at hear" he whispered to me. He pulled me back in the water slowly and I look to see that he was naked. I mean even in the water he was...before I could finish my thoughts he forced himself inside of me hard.

"Ahhhh Jake!" I screamed. He kissed me as he stroked slowly, pleasing me. Jake went faster with every moan until he finally exploded. But he didn't stop until I came. We laid on the ground of the pool catching our breathe. He grabbed my hand and connected our fingers. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The only person I would trust myself.

Heyy Y'all.!👋👋, Hope You Enjoyed It! I Was Surprised That Paulette Said She Wanted A Freaky Imagine With Her Innocent Self Lol, But Y'all Should Read Her Jacob Stories If You Don't, They're The Best! Please Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! Vote & Share Too Please!❤️❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia