Kiana

Me and Jacob have been dating for three years now and we have a beautiful babygirl, Jakya. Its Christmas morning and I was sleeping peacefully until I got interrupted.

"Mommy, mommy, I want to open my pwesents" Jakya whinned.

"Alright baby, come on" I tell her. Jacob was out working on interviews for his upcoming tour. We've missed him so much and I was so excited to see him today. Right then, the door opens and Jake comes in with the biggest smile.

"Daddy!!" Jakya screamed. She ran over to him and he picked her up with a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Awwww, my baby, I've missed you so much" he says. She just hugs him tight and wouldn't let go. He put down his bags and came over to me with her still in his hands hugging me tightly before giving me a long kiss.

"Ewwwww" We hear Jakya say. We laugh and he puts her down.

"I've miss you like hell babe" he tells me.

"I did too" i say smiling.

"Well good because youre spending this whole day with me at Winter Wonder Fest" he says. Jakya screamed with excitement.

"Thats the bestest place ever" she squels running upstairs to get ready

"Well then, i better get ready" I say with excitement too. He chuckles and kisses me one more time before going over to the Christmas tree while he waits on us. We come back down quickly.

"We ready daddyyyyy" Jakya says.

"Alright, babies lets go" he says. We took a long drive singing along to the radio until we got there. When we got to the place, i was shocked. The whole place was white and gold with Christmas decorations, games, rides, and food. Jakya ran to the kids section as I turn to Jacob. (btw the kids are safe in here lol)

"What do you want to do first" he asks.

"I dont even know, its too much" I say looking around. Next thing I know, im being pulled toward the game section. There was a jumping jack balloon, shaped into an obsticle course.

"Lets make a bet" Jacob says. "We race. If I win, you have to strip for me tonight" he says with a smirk. I giggle.

"Fine, but if i win you have to run around this place with just your underwear on" I say. He pauses, then nods.

"Bet" we both say. We take our shoes off and go to the starting place. 3...2...1...GO! We both take off and Jake is so fast. We dodge through holes, jump over the balloons, and slide through everything. Jake was at the last thing and I decided to cheat to win.

"Babe, ow! Wait, OMG, my ankle!" I scream trying to sound hurt

He stops and runs over to me.

"Omg, sweety are you okay" he says grabbing my ankles with worry in his eyes. I kick him softly in the knee then take off to the finish line.

"I win, I win!" I say screaming up and down.

"Oh naw you cheated, i aint running no where" he says.

"Ill give you something tonight, if you do" I say with a smirk. He thinks a little then shrugs.

"Fine" he says. He strips to his underwear and start running. It was hilarious. Little kids were running to their parents and Jakya came up to me.

"Mommy, whats daddy doing" she asks.

"Acting like himself again" I laugh. He came back to us out of breath. We had to go because the security told him to leave. We laughed the whole ride home. When we got in the house, Jakya went upstairs while Jake and I stayed back.

"I have something for you" he said

"oooo, what is it" I say.

"Close your eyes" he said. I closed my eyes and he put his hands around my waist and turned me around. I felt him put something around my neck.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now" he says.

I opened my eyes and saw a neckalace with our initials (J+K) gold. My fave. I jumped into his arms and kissed him all over his face. He laughed.

"You're welcome baby" He said smiling. Im so glad he's back.

Holaaaaa Jewels! This was for my Jewel Sis @Lady_Latimore !

Please Vote, Comment, & Share! Tell me how you felt about it & how i can make it better pwease! Please let other Jewels know about these! Love ya huns!

P.S. (the next chapter will be my fave) ^_^ Ill try to update before Friday

Twitter-@JacobsMafia