Adriana

I glared at Jacob, tapping my foot angrily. He sat there with a confused face. We were like this for about ten minutes until he finally spoke.

"What?" He asked a little annoyed. I took a deep breath.

"What Jacob?! Did you just ask what?" I said with my arms out.

"Yes, Adriana, yes! I don't know what I did" he said. I gave him that "really" look.

"You say this every time, damn Jake are you ever gonna tell them about me?" I said angrily.

"What I-

"The interviews Jake" I cut him off. "Every time someone asks about your relationship, you never mention me"

"Babe, you know-

"Don't babe me" I said. "You know what, since I don't exist why don't you just leave and forget about me"

"No, no, listen to me" Jake begged. I looked at him for a second.

"Get out" I said pointing to the door. He left and slammed the door behind him. I sat on the couch feeling a little sad, mad, just emotions everywhere. Jacob always tell me he loves me. He gives me everything, treats me right. But, I feel like he doesn't claim me. Every interview he has, they always ask the same question. "Do you have a girlfriend" & he always answers "Nah, don't really want to focus on girls right now" or "They're too much work". It makes me feel a different way. I was fed up with it. I looked out the window. It was raining. Jake lived right next door so I wasn't that worried about him. I missed him a little already, but all my other emotions took over that. I went upstairs and payed down. I was falling asleep until my phone rang. It was my girl Briana.

"Wussup Bri" I answered.

"Go to Jake's ustream NOW" she said, then hung up quickly. I opened my laptop and logged into my account. When I went to his ustream, he was talking. I could tell he had been crying because his eyes we're red & a little puffy.

"And...I just wanted to say I'm really sorry if you're watching this Adri, I didn't know you felt that way" he said. I could tell he was I streaming on his phone since the camera was shaking a bit.

"Ima make it up to you" he continued. He then got up, grabbed his jacket, and picked up the camera. He was walking downstairs toward his door. He covered his phone so it wouldn't get wet. I heard the doorbell ring. Oh my gosh. I ran downstairs and opened the door to a soaked Jacob. He walked in, took off his coat, sat me down, sat next to me, then took his phone back out.

"Everybody, this is my gorgeous baby Adriana. We've been together for about 6 months now and I really want to apologize, so please listen" he said. He cleared his throat.

"You're my sun, my moon

You're my words, you're my true

My earth, my sky, my sea

You're everything to me

You're my light in the darkness

You're my peace & happiness

My hope, my forever love.

I wrote your name in the sky,

But the wind blew it away

I wrote your name in the sand,

But the waves washed it away

I wrote your name in my heart,

& forever it will stay" he sung.

"Forgive me baby, I'm truly sorry for making you feel like that" he said.

I stared at him with tears in my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I could tell he really meant that. He looked at the camera, smiled, then gave me a long, perfect kiss. He pulled back and but his lip. He ended the ustream and looked back at me.

"I love you baby" he said. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too" i said.

Heyy! Hope y'all liked it! Please comment & tell me what y'all think, I love you guys feed back! Vote, Comment, & Share Please!

Twitter-JacobsMafia

IG-JacobsMafia