Ephasia❤️

Ephasia-Romantic.

"Baby??" I called out as I walked through the doors of my house. I shut the door behind me and took off my coat.

"Ephasia?" I said in a semi worried voice. Still no answer. I sighed and walked up the stairs to our room.

"Baby?" I said opening the door. My face saddened as I saw her sitting on the bed crying.

"What's wrong??" I said pulling her into a hug.

"My..my stomach. It..it hurts" she said. I sat her back and laid my hand on her stomach.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, but I wish I was right now it's that time on the month." She said with a tear rolling down her eye.

"It hurt so much Jay."

I couldn't feel her pain but seeing her like this hurt me so much. Her cramps are usually this bad. I got up and walked to the bathroom.
I can back quickly with a hot, folded, big towel. I lifted her shirt up and laid it on there as she laid back. I kissed her forehead.

"Stay right here baby, I'll be right back." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes sniffing. I sighed quietly and walked downstairs to the door.

After about 10 minutes I came back and walked up the stairs. Ephasia was sitting up a little more watching tv.

"How you feeling baby?" I asked.

"The same." She said.
"Just trying to cope with it"

I sat on the bed and pulled things out the bag that I had gotten from the store. I had flowers, chocolate, a small thing of ice cream, and hot chocolate. I say the flowers on the side in a small vase.

"Awww Jay." She said beginning to tear up again.

"What? Is it getting worse?" I asked. She shook her head laughing a little bit.

"No , this is so sweet baby" she said. I blushed a little.

"Just want you feeling better even if it's just a little bit." I said. She smiled bringing me into a tight hug. I pulled back and opened a piece of Hershey for her. She took it and ate it slow.

"This is so good" she said. I laughed.

"I know it is to you" I said. I went down to the edge of the bed and rubbed her feet softly.

"Baby I swear you're the best" she said with a mouth full of chocolate. I laughed.

"I know girl I know" I said. I got up when I finished and walked to her side.

"I'll be back okay? I'm about to fix you something to eat." I said.

"No no Jay you don't have to" she said.

"I want to." I said. She got back comfortable again.

"Okay." She said smiling.

I went downstairs to start fixing dinner. I made spaghetti with meatballs and a side salad, her favorite.
I walked up the stairs with out plates on a platter. I opened the door to see her sitting on the edge of the bed. She must've took the pill I gave her.

"I'm recovering faster than usual" she said.

"Because I'm taking care of you" I said. I sat down next to her and sat our plates on the small table in front of us with our drinks.
I watched her eat slowly looking so beautiful.

"You make me wanna touch ya touch ya body, you're looking like a million dollar bills" I sang softly and slower than the actual song. She blushed.

"Baby stop in eating" she said playfully.

"I'm sorry" I laughed. We finished up and I went to clean up our dishes. I got back upstairs and laid down next to her.

"You made this omg of the best days of my life Jay." She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Anything for my baby girl"

Feedback? I Don't Feel Like Writing When You Guys Don't Give Me Feedback. So Please? Did You Like It? Want One? Don't Forget CONNECTION Comes Out Friday Y'all! Love You Guys.❤️❤️❤️