💦💦💦

"Jacob, baby?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have it?"

"Have what?"

"Please baby"

I felt him smiling as we lied there in the dark. I was comfortably on his chest as he held me.

"Really? At 2 in the morning?"
I didn't say anything. I sat up and climbed on top of him.

"If you won't give it to me I'll just take it"

He grabbed my arms and pushed me back into the bed to get on top of me.

"You don't want to fight me on that one"

He began to slowly kiss my lips. I kissed back. Our kisses were soft yet rough at the same time but felt so good. He began touching down my body. His lips moved from mine unto my neck. He kissed my neck softly in the same spot that drives me crazy. I began to breathe heavily as his hands traveled down my stomach to my underwear. He slowly stuck two fingers inside of me. He slowly went in and out and then began to go a little faster causing me to moan.

"What was that? I can't here you baby" he said.

I bit my lip trying to hold myself together. He slowly slid his fingers out and quickly began to kiss my clit gently. I loved that he was so hard yet rough at the same time. It drove me crazy. He slid his tongue inside and went to work quickly. His tongue moved so fast as if he was rushing but taking his time at the same time. He continued to kiss and slightly suck on it. I grabbed his hair and slightly pulled on it.

"Jayyyy babyyy" i moaned.

"You like that?"

"Yesssss"

My legs started to shake a little hinting that I was about to cum. He slowed down and brought his lips back up to mine. He slowly pulled off his underwear. My hands went from his neck down his abs. I stopped before I went all the way down.

"You can touch it baby don't be scared" he said. I laughed.

"Trust me, I'm not scared" I said. I continued to move my hands down and grabbed the tip. He was so long and thick. Our kisses began to longer as we tried to control our breathing. I slowly pulled his tip towards me and slid it inside of me. He pulled my hands back roughly and pushed gently in and out of me slowly.

"Ahhh fuck" I yelled. I was wet as shit making it feel so much better for me and him. He smiled as he continued to kiss me loving the way I felt. He went a little faster causing the bed to rock a little.

"Deeper...harder baby" I said. He began to sweat as he listened to me. I felt him inside of my stomach as he went deeper. I heard him moaning as his head came closer to my ear. I pushed my hips against him and pushed him to turn him over, but not too hard so he could stay inside of me. I rode him fast then began to hop on it. I threw my head back in pleasure as he grabbed my hips. He guided me up and down knowing I was getting tired. I felt warm liquid come inside of me but he kept going. My eyes began to roll back as I felt myself cummimg. He pulled out and I came all on the sheets. He put me down gently trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck you felt so good" he said. I smirked at his comment and lied on top of him again.

"I could go for another one" I said. He smiled at me.

"Lets go then"