MiKaela❤️

-Jacob P.O.V.-

"Jake, which one should I choose?" Kae asked. I looked at the two outfits in her hands. One was a green dress that fit her curves perfectly and the other was blue that did the same, but was a little too short.

"Umm, choose the green one" I said. We were in her favorite store looking for her something to wear. It was her birthday and she thought we were going to my parents house for a special dinner, but really I'm throwing her a huge party tonight.

"Why not the blue one?" She pouted. I shook my head and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Because, I don't need anybody looking at my baby a certain way, you know?" I said.

"But it's only your parents and mines" she said. U paused for a second.

"They're going to think you're a thot" I said, trying to cover up. She gasped, then we both laughed.

"Okok, I'll get the green one" she said. I smiled at her as she went to put the other one back. I sat back down and began to think. Kae is so special to me. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her. We've been married for two years now and I really want to start a family, but she says she's not ready because she doesn't think she can handle the pain of child birth. I can wait though, I don't mind.

"Baby" she said. I looked up, snapping out of my thoughts. "I'm ready". I grabbed her hand as we walked to the counter to pay and then we left.

"I want to stop by the slushy place before we go to my parents house okay?" I said.

"Okay" she said. She sat back and relaxed as I drove. It took us a few minutes but we finally made it. We got out the car and walked in. It was a little chilly in there so I handed her my jacket as we walked around.

"Thanks baby" she said. I smiled and brought her closer to me. We walked to the slushy section quickly. We stood there and stared at the options for a few moments.

"What you want" she asked. I looked at her.

"You" I said. She smiled and laughed a little.

"You're funny" she said. I bit my lip and stepped closer to her face.

"You know you want some tonight, it'll be your present" I smirked. She laughed again.

"We can't it'll-" she stopped and stepped back.

"Umm, I think ima get strawberry" she said quickly to the cashier. I looked at her weird. Something was up, but I let it go.

"I'll take lemonade" I said. The cashier handed us our drinks and we went to sit down.

"So, what were you saying back there?" I asked her.

"This slushy is really good" she said ignoring my question.

"Let me taste it" I said grabbing the drink. I took a big gulp of it and handed it back.

"Ahhh, that is really good" I said. She glared at me and I smiled at her, which made her laugh. We drunk a few more before we left the store.

"Jay, do I suppose to change there?" Kae asked as we were on our way.

"Well, yeah or you can change in the backseats, but if you do that we might crash because I'd be too excited" I said. She laughed at me.

"I'll wait" she said. We drove a long ride until we got to our place, where the people were already there. I had told my mom and dad to start it up as we were on our way. Kae looked at me.

"Umm Jay, this is a party...for who?"

"Wait...JAY OMG" she screamed.

"For me??" She asked. I nodded. She jumped on top of me just as I finished putting the car in park. She was on my lap, wrapped around me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she said kissing me. Before I could say anything she dragged me out the far and into the house so we could get ready. The places was already packed so it was hard for us to get through, but we made it. She went in the bathroom to change and I waited for her because I was already dressed. It took her about 15 minutes before she finished. When she came out my mouth dropped. She looked so gorgeous, and the dress, the dress OMG . Her body gave me so many thoughts I had to look around for a second. She walked up to me.

"Jay, how do I look" she asked spinning around.

"Stunning" I said. She smiled at me and took my hand as we walked to the dance floor. We danced for a long time, considering we're dancers we were used to it. We danced so close and stayed together for each dance. We decided to take a break and I went to the platform to stand on so everybody could hear me. The DJ stopped the music as everyone turned to me. I turned the mic on.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" I asked. I got screams and cheers from everyone. I smiled.

"Well, I just want to thank you all for coming to my baby's birthday party, come here Babygirl" I said. She smiled shyly as she walked up here with me. I grabbed her tightly and held on to her waist.

"This girl, is my girl. There isn't anybody out there better than her. I love her so much, I don't think she understands. Baby, I wouldn't give you up for anything in this world. I love you, happy birthday babe" I told her. She smiled widely and hugged me tight. She gave me a small peck on the lips before taking the mic from me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Jay...I want you to know, I feel the same way about you and th-that's why I wanted to tell you something" she said. I looked at her confused and brought her closer to me.

"Jay....I'm pregnant" she said. My eyes widened and a huge smile appeared across my face.

"Yes, oh my gosh, yes , yes.!" I screamed. I really didn't care who was staring at me because this is what I was waiting for. I grabbed her, picked her up, and spun her around. We're finally starting the family I always wanted.

Heyyy Y'all! Hoped Y'all Enjoyed It! Please Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! Did Y'all Watch 106&Park? Jay Answered My Question And I'm Never Going To Forget That Day Lol. I Was So Happy. Did Y'all Like The Heartbreak Video? Anyways, Vote & Share Too Please! Love Yall❤️

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(vine)-JacobsMafia