Denise

"Hey babe" Jacob said walking up to me. I rolled me eyes and turned to face him.

"Jay, when are you going to get it? I'm not yours and your not mines, so go away" I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"Mann...when you go stop playing" he said touching my arm. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"Ugh" I yelled before walking to my class. I sat down next to my friend Layla. We talked a little bit before the school announcements came on.

"Hello students, here are your announcements for today..." I faded the words out as me and Layla talked.

"Soo, wussup with you and Jay?" She asked.

"Nothing Layla!" I said. She gave me a confused look.

"Ion understand you, you like him, and you clearly see that he likes you, but you try to act like you don't like him and blow him off everyday" she said. I sighed.

"I know, I know, I just don't know if I could really trust him, you know?" I said to her.

"I feel you, but this boy has been giving you and only you all of his attention! He didn't want anyone else" she said.

"I don't-

"Wait, listen" she said cutting me off. I stopped and listened to the rest of the announcements.

"And now, we have a special announcement from one of our students, Jacob Latimore" the principal said. I moved a little in my seat as he spoke.

"Umm, hi everyone, it's me Jacob" as he started, all of the girls whispered and sighed in awe as they were imagining him talking to him. Ugh. I shook my head again. He continued.

"Well, I can't be in here long, so, I just wanted to say...Denise? Listen to me. I want the whole world, well whole school, to know that my feelings for you grow more and more each day. The more you push me away, the harder I try. In just asking you go please give me a chance and let me take you out tonight. I'll be at your house at 8, and if you say yes, just open the door. Please." He stopped speaking as the intercom went off. Everybody's eyes were on me, but the bell rang luckily letting everyone go home

☀️. ☀️. ☀️.

I paced back and forth nervously thinking in my room.

"Should I go? What would I wear? What about my hair? What if he change his mind?" I asked out loud. Layla grabbed me.

"Look, you will go, I'll pick you out something, straighten your hair, and he will never change his mind, k?" She said. I nodded. I sat down and started on my hair as she went to search in my closet. After an hour or so, I was finally ready. She picked me out a peach skater dress with white wedges. I admired myself in the mirror as the doorbell rang. Jayla and I walked to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Jacob was standing there in blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and a peach blazer. He looked back at Layla.

"Thanks, I'll take it from here" he said. I glared at her, but she pushed me outside before I could say anything.

"Did Layla put you up to this?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Yeahh, but I needed help to get you@ he laughed. I giggled. We drove for a while.

"You look beautiful" he said. I looked at him.

"Thanks, you look good too" I told him. He smiled.

"Thank you" he said. We were silent, listening to the radio the whole drive way. We pulled up to "Love Dance". I loved this place so much and always wanted to come! It's where all of the cute couples come to dance really, and hang out. It's really fun. We walked in and he pulled me to the dance floor. We danced slowly as he pulled me in closer, holding me.

"I wish I could hold you like this all the time" he said. I smiled, pulled back, and looked at him.

"You know Jay, you're not as bad as I thought you would be" I said. He laughed.

"Thanks, I think" he said. He gave me a serious look.

"What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know, ask" I said.

"Well, would you like to be my girlfriend and make me the happiest person alive" he said.

"No" I said. He stopped dancing and stood back with a hurt look. I pulled him back.

"I would love to" I said. He smiled widely and picked me up, while kissing me with those soft, chocolate lips. I was surprised at first so I didn't kiss back, but did eventually.

"I've waited so long for this" he said.

"Me too"

Heyyyy! Hope Y'all Like It! Btw-If Y'all Have Any Ideas For Me Just Comment Below👇 Cuz I Get WritersBlock. Comment & Tell Me What You Thought Too! Vote & Share Please Loves! Love Yall😘😘

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia