Erin

I dribbled the ball, focused, practicing for my tryouts this summer. I shot around a little bit, guiding myself. I dribbled up and down the court, shot a few free throws & threes. I sat down for a few minutes, wiping my face with my shirt. I put my head back to the wall, but soon looked back up when I heard the gym door open. I looked up to see a tall figure walking towards the other side of the court. I got up, grabbed my ball, and walked to my side of the basket to get a little closer to him. He was light-skin, curly hair, and some beautiful lips. I watched him as he shot around a few times. He made mostly every shot. I say down, watching him more. After a couple of minutes, he broke a sweat, pulling up his shirt like I did. I stared at his perfect abs. I quickly snapped out of it as I realized the perfect abs were heading towards me. I looked up at him as he towered over me because I was sitting down. He smiled down at me, moving the ball in his hand.

"You play?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeahh, since fifth grade" I said.

"Really? And you're now deciding to play Junior year?" He asked.

"Basically, yeah" I said.

"Why not earlier?" He asked. I shrugged.

"There's too many great players on the team, I'm not even close to fitting yet" I explained to him. He shook his head.

"Confidence is key love, you have to believe that you can do it" he said. I smiled at him.

"I know I can, just not sure with this team" I explained to him. He tilted his head a bit.

"You think you can beat me?" He asked. I smirked.

"Oh, I know I could do that" I said getting up. He passed me the ball.

"Let's bet, if I win, I get to take you out tonight" he said. I blushed a little.

"Fine, but if I win..." I thought about it for a second before my eyes landed on this keychain around his neck. It had a small silver basketball on it. Even though it wasn't much, it looked gorgeous to me.

"If I win, I get that keychain" I said pointing to it. He nodded.

"Bet" he said passing me the ball. I caught it quickly as we began our game.

I dribbled slowly to the basket as he stayed on me. I looked from him to the basket, trying to figure out my next move. I faked him out & crossed him over as I made my first shot. He smiled at my game and got the ball.

"My turn" he said. I shrugged.

"Show me whatcha got then" I said.

He ran up to the basket fast with the ball, but I stuck him good. He tried going left, then right, but couldn't get by. He stepped back with the ball when he realized how good I was. I smirked.

"You going for the shot or nah" I asked. He continued to dribble the ball, getting frustrated. He stepped back a little but more, and ran up fast dunking on me. I fell to the floor.

"Ooooo, never doubt the other player" he said. I say up and he helped me get up all the way.

"Whatever" I said grabbing the ball. We played for a good hour before he won. I sighed as I fell to the floor.

"Ahhhh, yes! Yes! I won! Ha!" He yelled in my face. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk out the door. I was almost there before he grabbed my arm.

"Wait..." He said. I turned to him.

"What?" I asked with an attitude. I really hated losing.

"Can I still take you out" he said pouring a little. It was cute, so I couldn't help but smile.

"Sure" I said. He smiled back.

"How about we meet her at 6?" He said.

"Sounds good to me" I said. He nodded and brought me in for a hug before leaving out.

I showered, did my hair, and put on some jeans, a cute crop top, and my Jordan's. I'm not really a girly girl so I wear what makes me comfortable. I walked back to the court to see Jake waiting outside.

"You look cute" he said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks" I said. He laughed.

"Ready to go" he asked.

"Duh" I snapped at him. He opened the door as I got in the car and then got in on the other side. He looked at me before we drove off.

"Look, don't me mad that you lost to the best" he said. I glared at him.

"Mention that game again, I swear-

"Gotcha" he said cutting me off. I smiled, folding my arms, and say back in the seat. I took a while, but we soon got to Friday's. We got up and went into the restaurant. When I say down, he say next to me. I looked at him.

"Umm, don't you suppose to sure in the other side" I asked.

"Nah, I want to be closer to you" he said. I rolled my eyes at the sweet things he said, but inside they made me blush.

"Umm, I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name" he said. We looked at each other before falling out laughing. We laughed for a good two minutes before calming down.

"It's Erin" I said after I took a long sigh from all that laughing.

"I'm Jacob, but you can call me Jay, Jake, Jakey...baby, it don't matter" he said putting his arm around me. I turned to him and we were face to face. He looked at my lips and leaned in slowly.

"Ready to order" the waiter said, interruption us. Jake furrowed his eyebrows turning to the waiter. We both ordered and he turned away. Jake turned back to me as soon as he left.

"Now, where were we" he asked. I smiled as I scooted closer to him with his arm around me again. He pulled me in quicker this time and sealed our space with a kiss. We kissed slowly and softly. I felt him smile thought the kiss. I pulled back, smiling like crazy. I covered my face. He pushed my hands down.

"You have a beautiful smile" he said. I blushed harder.

"Thanks" I said. Out food finally came and we ate quickly. We had conversations throughout our meal and when we were finished. He made me laugh the whole night, which I loved. We got up and got in the car so he could take me home. I told him the directions and finally got there. We say in the car and he took my hand before I could go.

"I had a good time tonight" he said.

"Me too" I smiled. He smiled back.

"I um...want you to have this" he said pulling something out of his pocket. It was the keychain from earlier.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" I said excitedly. He laughed.

"Yeah, really" he said. Without thinking, I got on his lap in the car and kissed him slowly. He held me by my waist as I pressed closer to his body. I pulled away.

"Thank you" I said.

"No, thank you" he laughed.

Sorry For The Wait Y'all.! Comment And Tell Me What Y'all Thought! Vote & Share To Please Loves! Love Y'all!

FMOI-JacobsMafia

FMOT-JacobsMafia

FMOV(Vine)-JacobsMafia