Jasmine

Guess what!!!!1 My bestfriend's coming over! :) I mean, he comes over everyday, but he always leaves early to please these ho*s. Hes like a sex addict. I dont know why he does i, but I hate it. I want him all to myself. I never know how he really feels because he doesnt like telling his feelings to anyone.

"Jassssss" Jake knocked. Then statrted making beats on the door until I opened it. Smh. I opened the door and he walks in quickly, pulling me into a tight hug and picking me up.

"Heyyy bestfriend" We say at the same time. We laugh.

"You promise you're staying allll day for me" I ask. He still held me up by my waist.

"Of course, I got you" he smiled.

"Okay, you can put me down now" I say laughing

"Okay" He threw me on the couch and closed the door.

"Hey!" i said.

"What? You said put you down" he laughed

"Whatever boy" i say. I looked at the clock. 6pm. Its now raining outside and thundering a little bit. I hate thunder so much, it really scares me.

"Want to go upstairs to your room" He asks. He mustve ssen the look on my face.

"Yeahh" I said jumping a little bit as we went up the stairs. He layed down on my bed first and I layed down on his chest. We layed there for a little while before Jake spoke.

"Can i tell you something" he asked. I sat up and looked at him. He looked serious, which hes never, so I listened.

"Yeahh, wussup" I tell him.

"You know, I hang around a lot of girls and f*ck most of them right" he says. I nod & laughed a little.

"Well, theres a reason behind that" he says.

"Im listening" i say. He sighed.

"Everytime Im around you, my feelings grow stronger for you. I dont like catching feelings so I go to other girls to forget about you. I really like you Jas, but I dont want to get hurt again" he said. I stared at him for a little bit before pulling him into a kiss. He cuddled in my neck laying sweet, passionate kisses on my neck. I gasp at the sweet touch of his lips on my neck. He then ran one hand through my hair and the other he massaged my thighs slowly. I faced his direction and kissed his soft, sweet lips. As we kissed, it turned into a make out session. I let out three soft moans that echoed off the walls of the room. 2 minutes in I was soon shirtless and Jake was towered over my body leaving a trail of soft wet kisses down it. Then, he removed my skirt and panties, he rubbed my clit and leaned down to suck softly on my neck softly only making me want more. He licked from my neck down to my belly button and slowly placed his tongue inside my body causing me to throw my head back in plessure.

He began to move faster shoving his tongue in as deep as it could go, by that time i had a hand full of sheets. My legs began to shake, which turned Jake on. Once they began to shake uncontrollably, he stopped and slid himself into me and pounded quickly. My moans turned into gasps and muffled screams. He held on tightly to my breasts and pounded even faster until we came. He turned over breathing hard as I got on top of him.

"Damn" I said. I see why every girl wants him. He pulls me in closer to him and I cuddled with my face in his neck.

"I love you bestfriend" ;) he said. I giggled.

"I love you too"

I feel awkward writing these lol but its okay :). This was dedicated to my baeeeee @Belle_Queen_ ! Hope yall enjoyed it! One more coming tonight ! Vote, Comment, & Share Pwease!

FMOT-JacobsMafia