I Think I Love You (Part 9)

Jason obviously wanted to re-enact what happened the last time we kissed. His hands slid down my back, gripping on to my thighs. He laid me down on the backseat and climbed on top of me. We were making out beyond control now. I pulled away to breathe, but he didn't.

He just moved his lips to my neck. I giggled because it tickled. As soon as he heard me laugh, he moved his lips back to mine, silencing me. Slowly, his hands crept up to my shirt, and he tried tugging it off. I pulled my lips away from his and grabbed onto my shirt.

"Not yet, Jason," I whispered. He blushed.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "It's just, I think, I love you." I smiled. We sat talking and kissing for a while. Finally, I thought about the time. "Oh crap," I muttered, glancing at the clock.

"Hmm?" Jason asked?

"It's four in the morning! My parents are going to be awake soon!" I yelled. "I have to go. When will I see you again?"

He sighed. "Well, considering your dad hates me, I don't think I will be able to meet you." he said, sadly. "Guess your gonna have to sneak out."

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday. So, how about we meet at the park at noon? I'll tell them I am meeting my friends." I said. Jason nodded. I pecked his lips one last time before climbing from the van and dashing across my front yard to the big oak tree.

I quickly climbed up to the roof and went into my room through the window. 4:15 AM. I heard Mom and Dad's shower start. I got into my bed and heard the door open. I pretended to sleep. I heard footsteps and felt my mom kiss my cheek and smooth my hair.

"Sleep well, Kay Baby," she whispered. As soon as I heard my door close, I was out.

I slept till eleven that day. Crud! I had to meet Jason in an hour! I dashed into the bathroom to get ready. I blow-dried my hair, and let it fall in it's natural curls. Applying some make up, and throwing on white short-shorts, a pink and blue floral tank top, and a pink sweater, I headed down stairs.

I threw on my pink sandals as I dashed out the door. I practically ran to the park to get thereon time. Jason was sitting on a bench when I arrived. I walked up quietly behind him, and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said, smiling.

"Someone sexy," he said laughing. He stood up and hugged me before kissing me. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." I said. "Wow. It weird hearing you say that. I still have the bad boy image stuck in my head."

"I'm still that bad boy," he said, winking at me. I giggled.

We started walking. We walked by the lake and by the playground. We talked for hours. At around four in the afternoon, my mom called.

"Oh, hang on," I said, as Till The World Ends by Britney Spears came on. "Hello?"

"Hi, honey," my mom said. "I have some news."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your father and I have to go on a business trip. We are leaving at six tonight, and won't be back until Tuesday." she said. "Do you want a friend to stay with you?"

They were going to be gone for three days? Yes! Jason and I could spend time together at my house.

"Sure, mom," I said. "I'll ask Leah."

"Okay, honey. We are on our way home. We are going to eat a nice dinner together before we leave."

"Okay, mom. See ya in a few. Bye!" I hung up the phone and walked back over to Jason.

"Guess wha?" I said, smiling.

"What?" he asked.

"My parents are leaving for a few days, so you can come keep me company!" Jason smiled.

"Good," he said. "Wouldn't want you to be lonely." he winked at me. I laughed.

"I have to go see my parents," I said, hugging him. "I'll call you when the coast is clear."

He kissed my cheek and we said our goodbyes. I started to walk home. I was so excited Jason and I would get some alone time. When I got home, my parents were already there. We ate hot dogs and macaroni for dinner. Afte they were packed and ready, we said our goodbyes.

".....and make sure to call every night!" my mom yelled. "Oh, and the neighbors numbers are on the fridge!"

"Okay, mom. I'm going to be fine." she sighed and kissed my forehead. "Bye, mom." I said and hugged her. My dad came up to me.

"Be good, Kay." he said. I nodded. He went to hug me, but I shied away. I didn't even want to talk to him. He sighed. They got in the car and drove away. Three whole days of freedom. Wow.

-Oooh! What's gonna happen?!? It's midnight where I am. I might do another part tonight, but if not, another will be up tomorrow! :) comment? Read? Thanks :)