Find Out Who Your Friends Are (Part 14)

Alex. Talking to Leah. No wait, scratch that...sucking her face off is what he was doing! My best friend, and one of my suspects. This isn't good.

I jumped out of my seat, leaving my untouched hamburger on the table, and raced through the front entrance of the diner. I ran around the building until I finally reached them.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I screamed, jumping in Leah's face. "He's a fucking criminal!"

"No! He's misunderstood!" she said, panicking.

"He killed my parents, moron!"

She stood there, mouth open, gaping at me. "Well..." she started. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! HE TREATS ME TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THAT CHEATING ASSHOLE!" With that, she stormed off.

"OH YEAH?" I screamed after her. "WELL DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOUR ARRESTED FOR ATEMPTED MURDER!"

I turned toward Alex, my face flushed red with ot anger.

"Oh, Bravo, Kayleigh!" he said, smirking and clapping his hands. "Way to loose all your allies to your 'enimies'".

"You!" I yelled, rushing toward him, kicking my feet and waving my hands. "You...ASSHOLE!"

Alex seized my arms and pinned them to my sides, laughing and enjoying his game.

"Ah, ah, ah!" he said, shaking his head and scolding me as if I was a child. "Sweet dreams, Kay." He laughed hysterically, dropping my arms.

I fell to the floor in a crumbled heap, teas streaming down my red face. I clutched my stomach and looked down to see the gleam of silver in the afternoon sun. "Oh, a knife," i thought. "I think I've lost this little game." With that, I slipped off the edge I was hanging on to, and before everything went black, I saw the shadow of a boy that had been hiding behind a tree, rush forward to me.

I was dreaming. No, flying. Flying throughout the wood frantically searching for something, anything. One thing. My lover, Jason McCann. I don't know how I dogged the trees in my path, or didn't trip on the strewn roots of the forest's floor, but I did. I saw a clearing, filled by the shadow of a boy. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.

I ran so fast that I nearly fell over trying to stop myself next to him.

"Jason," I breathed, trying to catch my breath. He turned around and smiled that killer smile that nearly broke my heart. He pulled me in for a long embrass before pulling me back and kissing me a thousand times.

"I love you, baby," he said over and over. When he finally stopped, he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "But it's time for you to wake up."

"Huh?" I asked counfused. He just smiled and walked away.

"Jason!" I screamed, trying to follow him. But he vanished. "I can't wake up, Jason," I whispered. "I'm dead, dead and long gone."

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Look!"

"Did you see that?"

"She moved!"

"She's okay!"

"Shh! I think she's waking up!"

I groaned and slowly blinked open my eyes. I was in an all white hospital room. I looked around and saw who was here. Grandpa and Grandma Cruz. Uncle Joe. Hayden, my cousin. Ashley, Christian, Chaz, Nicole, and Ryan. But not the person I wanted. Not the person I needed. Jason. My grandma moved closer to my bed.

"Oh sweety!" she gushed. "We were so worried! You lost so much blood when you stabbed yourself!"

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Kay," said my grandpa. "Why would you try to commit suicide?"

I stared around at all the people in the room. All so innocent. And waiting for my answer.

-SO!!! ITS UP!!! THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?! :) LET ME KNOW AND MORE COULD BE UP LATER!!! :O