Give You Everything (Part 20)

Okay! So this is the chapter where they "do it" but it isnt gross or detailed or anything like that. Kay so, thanks to one of my fans for helping, this book will be ending soon because there is going to be a sequel. I don't know when it will be out or when this story will end, but I do know, the more readers, the longer it will be. This book might have 1,2,3, or 4 more chapters before I start the sequel. And do you guys like long chapters, or short chapters? Okay well let me know :) So if you have any ideas for the story, feel free to message me. This chapter features both points of view and a new character :) so this is the last chapter I am updating before I get nailed with homework and finals and a research paper and then chapter 21 will be up around hmmm, let's say maybe this weekend :) so thanks again and enjoy part 20 of Not What It Seems (:

~~~~~~~~~~~##########~~~~~~~~~~~~############~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~############~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to go to drive to California today," Jason said when we woke up the next morning.

"Am I going?" I asked, but he shook his head. "Why not?"

"It's just stuff I need to handle," He said. I nodded, not wanting to push him farther to tell me.

"I'll miss you," I mumbled, standing up. "Are you coming home tonight?"

"No, baby," He said. "I've got to stay for a few days, maybe weeks."

"Really?" I asked, tears foming in my eyes. I've grown so dependent on Jason that I can't bare to be without him for a long amount of time.

"I'm sorry, Kay," He said, wiping the tears as they fell, kissing me. It didn't make the pain stop.

I followed him around like a lost puppy all day, not leaving his side. He didn't seem to want me too. He was always attached to my lips, but I wasn't complaining. Trish slept in late that day, and then left with Anna to go God only knows where. I'm guessing they just wanted to give Jason and I a day to ourselves,

But to quickly, it came time for Jason to go. I helped him packed his stuff, trying not to cry again, telling myself I would see him soon. Jason pulled me in fro one last make out session before he had to go. But I couldn't even concentrate. The tears were streaming down my face as we kissed,and Jason felt them.

"Kay," He whispered, stroking my hair. "You'll see me soon." I just nodded.

"You know what!" He said, finally breaking the silence that sat between us. I looked at him. "Come with me." He said.

"What?" I asked. He nodded.

"You can just stay at the hotel or explore LA when I'm doing my business crap."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. He smiled and nodded.

"Yay!" I yelled, running to my room and packing my stuff. When I was finally ready, we loaded up the car and headed to California.

The first part of the car ride was actually fun because I wasn't tired so I stayed awak until 4:00 A.M. trying to keep Jason up to. I was singing and dancing along to the music in the car, and the woman driving next to us thought I was so weird.

"When I see your face!" I sang along with Bruno Mars's beautiful voice. "There's not a thing that I would change! 'Cause your amazin'! Just the way you are!"

Jason chuckled. "That must have been written for you."

I blushed.

But eventually, the fun had to end as I began to get tired. Around 5 in the morning, Jason woke me up as we got to our hotel in LA.

I stumbled up the stairs and immediately collapsed on the bed, feeling Jason crawl in next to me. He pulled me close and I snuggled against him.

When I woke up at noon the next day, Jason was gone and I was lonely. I decided to shower and walk around town, maybe do some shopping...