Drama's A Brewin' (Chapter 22)

Anyway, I'm very proud of this story because it has over 50 votes and 4,000 reads :) And it's only my first story!!! So here is part 22, the drama filled, scary, creepy, funny, twisted, part of Not What It Seems!! Enjoy my lovely readers!! :D xoxo 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+----------------------------------------------------+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

*Kayleigh's Point Of View*

"Jason!" I yelled, whining to him. "It's our last night here! What do you mean your canceling?"

I heard him sigh through the phone, knowing I'd be angry. I have every right to be! Promises mean a lot to me!

"I'm sorry, Kay!" Jason pleaded desperately. "We can stay an extra night if that will make you happy!"

"Whatever," I mumbled, closing the call without a good-bye. What did it matter, anyway?

Jason has been acting...weird, lately. He gets all defensive if I even touch his phone. Just me handing it to him freaks him out. And when I ask him what's wrong, he just acts like everything is fine.

And sometimes when we are walking though the city, he sees something and jumps behind a building. Weird, right?

I don't know what to do about it. I know for a fact though that I'm not going to sit here bored in my room all night. I decided to call Mason.

"Mason!" I sang when he picked up his phone. He laughed on the other end.

"Hey!" He yelled back.

"Let's party!" I said, jokingly. But obviously, Mason wanted to.

"Okay!" He said. "Get ready and I'll pick you up around 7:00 P.M."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My cousin is having an 'end-of-spring-break' party tonight."

"Sounds fun!" I said. "See you then!"

I hung up and headed to the shower. Once I was all clean, I blow-dried and combed my hair, letting my natural blonde curls flow freely down my back. I applied some foundation, blush, eye-liner, and smoky purple eyeshadow. I then slipped on my purple and black, tight fitting dress, my black heels, my diamond earrings, and my matching necklace. Around 6:55 P.M., I headed to the lobby to meet Mason.

The elevator ride was nothing out of the ordinary. Jared wasn't in there, but I knew he was somewhere, always protecting me. Mason was just pulling in as I walked off the elevator shaft.

"Hey!" He smiled, greeting me with a hug. "You ready?"

"Let's do this!" I yelled as we headed out the hotel doors and towards his car.

I'm so ready for tonight.

*Jason's Point of View*

"Alright, Alex! I know the plan! Can we just get this over with?!" I asked, annoyed and irritated. Kayleigh wasn't answering my calls or texts. She must be so pissed.

"Fine," Alex said, no emotion in his voice. "Go through the door. We will say the signal when the coast is clear. You know the codeword for when your done, right? Make sure your walkie-talkie is on low volume."

I nodded and headed towards the back entrance. Once inside, I slipped into the basement. The bank closed hours ago. We were waiting for security to lock up.

"Alright," Alex's raspy voice whispered through my walkie-talkie. "He just left."

"Heading down..." I said.

I tiptoed quietly down the stairs, knowing the were sound and motion-sensored security cameras everywhere. Slowly I made my way over to the first camera, and pulled out my tools.