Just like me: phan pt4

*Phils pov*

We had no idea where we were, that was great, I didnt trusted this guy yet. But, he seemed like he was being real, so I decided to go with it, plus I was in a ton of pain.

*Dans pov*

'Phil, Listen you don't have to like me, okay, but we really need to start walking, because your knee is pretty...' Awful, terrible, horrific 'bad.'

'I can't get up' he grunted.

I reached my hand out to him again, he gave it a second thought and then decided he had no choice. He pulled on my hand and eventually got up.

'Um...what's your name?' He asked.

'Dan' I replied, holding onto him so he could stand.

'Dan, I can't walk' there were tears forming in his eyes, I couldn't leave him here, I didn't give a fuck what the others thought, I just couldn't leave him.

'Phil' I looked at him, really looked at him. At school I never really saw him properly anymore, I didn't want to. Unless he was unconscious, as he always tried to cover his face so it wouldn't get hurt. Phil was...god he was beautiful. 'I..um...ill help you' I assured, well, I tried.

*Phils pov*

Dan hooked his arm around my back supporting some of my weight, and told me to step on the leg that wasn't injured.

'Wait'' I stopped. 'My bag....and your shirt' I pointed to the pile that was left on the ground.

'Ill get it' he murmured, putting the shirt in my bag and slinging it around his shoulder.

We began walking together along the street in silence, while walking I looked at Dan, his tan skin almost glowed in the street lights, oh wow he was gorgeous, but I couldn't think like that, he was one those douches that ruined me.