Just like me: phan pt5

*dans pov*

Phil stopped walking and we came to a sudden jolt.

'Walrus street' he pointed to the sign 'okay I know where we are'

'Haha walrus street, hey have you heard the wal-

'Walrus song?' He smiled, I smiled too.

'Yeah, haha' I laughed, and so did he.

*phils pov*

Dan had a dimple, and he looked even more perfect when he smiled.

We realised that we were just standing there laughing at a street sign so we stopped, sadly.

'Just go down here, and turn right, and you'll be at my house' I mumbled.

'Okay' Dan said. 'But I still don't know where I am'

I looked at him, was he being serious? I still didn't trust him, but he looked so worried oh...okay fuck it.

'You can stay with me' I said, looking away from him, and then slowly turning to see his face.

He was shocked.

'Why are you being so nice Phil? I've hurt you so much' he felt guilty you could tell, his facial features caved in.

I squeezed his hand.

'You have no where else to go' I hesitated. 'Just promise me that your friends won't jump out some where...'

'I promise' he nodded. 'Phil what about your parents?'

'They're not....in town' I trailed off, knowing I couldn't tell him the truth.

*dans pov*

Phil was being way too nice, I just wanted to apologise for everything, he didn't deserve it. Phil led me into his house, it wasn't fancy and quite small, but I didn't care at all, it was better than sleeping on the street.

'Are you hungry?' Phil asked, hobbling over through the living room to the kitchen, he'd improved his walking methods.

I nodded and followed him.

'We don't have much' he sighed. 'We have....um we could order pizza?'

'Pizzas great' I smiled.

Phil began hobbling over to the phone.

'No, no, Phil sit down ill get it okay' I said placing my hand on his back. He flinched violently, jumping backward.

'Sorry' he looked down nervously. 'Its a habit'

I felt around 10 times worse, Phil still looked nervous, scared even, and fair enough too, he just invited the person who gives him hell everyday into his home, I looked at phils bruises, his black eye, and his injured knee.

'Phil' I croaked, my throat closing up. 'Im....I'm so sorry'