Just like me: phan pt20

*phils pov*
I didn't know what that text was about, but it must have been pretty damn serious. I felt like I was trapped in my own body, I couldn't move, it was probably the most worried I'd been in a while.
'Ill carry you' Dan whispered.
Which was really brave of him, but I think we both kind of knew he couldn't pick me up if he tried.
'You won't be able to pick me up' I sighed. I pushed myself up from the floor with my arms and held myself onto the basin, the pain was numbed which I was happy about, but it could also mean the leg was infected, I wasn't a doctor so I didn't know.
Dan held me under the shoulders, and slowly we limped out of the bathroom.
'Where are we even going?' I asked.
'How far away's the hospital?'
'A while' I murmured.
'You don't have a car' Dan sighed.
'I do have a car, I just can't drive...' I trailed off.
'I can drive' Dan smiled.
'Okay, it's not really my car' I mumbled, and I knew the truth was about to come out.
'Who's car is it?' Dans eye brows caved in, he must have seen the sadness in my eyes.
I was silent.
'Phil'
'My mums' I whimpered.
'...but I thought she was away?' Dan asked.
I bit my lip. 'Shes my foster mum, one day, she went to the shops...she walked to the shops' I stuttered. 'We had just had a fight...she said she would leave, and I didn't believe her.........it's been four days'
'I didn't know Phil, oh my god' he squeezed me tighter. 'Have you told anyone?' Dan asked.
'I don't want to go to another foster home Dan! They're awful, I hate it, I like this house' I pouted.
Dan looked around the room, obviously worried the boys would turn up at any moment.
'Maybe moving is your safest option' he looked down.
'You won't be there' I whimpered. 'So it can't be'
*dans pov*
I ushered Phil through the living room, and into the kitchen, which had the door to garage. We began moving slowly through the kitchen, but that's when we heard the front door fly open,
'isn't this considered breaking and entering?' I heard a small voice in the distance ask.
'not if the door was open! Smart move Dan' I heard a second voice say.
I pushed Phil into the large kitchen cupboard which held spices and brooms and such, that was the second closet I'd hidden in that day, and it was only 3'o clock.
'We'll stay in here until they move onto the bedrooms, then we'll run to the car, but you have to be quiet' I whispered hastily. I sat down in the back corner of the cupboard, Phil joined me.
'No Dan I think I'm going start yelling, because I think that would be a great idea' he whispered back sarcastically, burying his head in his hands, I kissed him on the cheek softly, it was obvious that he thought we wouldn't make it, Phil didn't have much hope left, which was reasonable.
'Its going to be okay Phil' I whispered, not really believing it myself.
'HOWELL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FAGGOT?' I heard James call, it sounded like he was in the living room, hopefully he would make his way to the bedrooms so Phil and I could escape.
'I think we should check the kitchen' I heard someone say, but I couldn't make out the voice, panic struck my heart.
'Dan never eats anything! he's anorexic or something' James laughed sinisterly, I turned away from Phil, and hid my face.
'Is that true?' Phil turned over to me.
'No, I just don't eat much okay' I murmured.
'Did you take the pizza?' He asked quietly.
'No.' I sighed. 'But I got a chocolate bar' I cringed thinking about it.
'We'll talk about this later' Phil whispered back.
we were silent as we listened to the boys talk to each other.
'THEY'VE PROBABLY LEFT BY NOW!' Someone, I think Chris yelled.
'Ugh, fuck, dammit, I'm hungry anyway, lets just raid the kitchen and get out' I heard James and the others make their way into the kitchen.
'Dan' Phil whimpered.
I looked him in eyes before standing up.
'Dan no!' Phil whispered.
'I have to' I whispered back, and flung the door open.