Just like me: phan pt74 *mild smut*

*Phils pov* 

I felt like everything was going in slow motion which was nice for once, the rest of that day had felt so fast I didn't have time to even process it, I would have time to though...I'd have forever to process these days, so I didn't really need to then. It was probably freezing outside, it was the middle of winter pretty much, but I guess it goes without saying...I wasn't cold anymore.

I felt like every time Dan moved my heart beat stronger and every time he kissed me it stopped. I started whispering stupid things in his ear, I felt like I stole most them from his mouth. He hadn't straightened his hair in a while, but he didn't seem to care with me. I loved his curly hair, I liked to tangle my fingers in it. 

Dan smelt like trees and cinnamon, it was a fresh scent that never really went away, it lingered on me now and I wanted it to stay there. Dan told me I smelt like fire and vanilla, which is strange because I never really ate any vanilla and I don't even have a working heater in my house. Dan said it was probably because I was hot and sweet, I blushed.

We were kissing, still. Dan's hand had made their way under my shirt. I felt his warm fingers caress and feel every inch of my back, before he slipped off the thin fabric lion shirt he had given me that morning and tossed it aside. I ran my hands up and under Dan's shirt, his skin was smooth and soft...it made me feel guilty that mine wasn't. Dan ran his fingers along my arm before clasping our hands, I tensed as they moved over my cuts.

'You're beautiful' He whispered in my ear, planting a kiss just below it. And in that moment I completely forgot there were lines on my skin.

Somehow Dan's shirt had made its way off as well, we continued to lazily move our mouths against eachother's. Dan's hands began squeezing around my lower back, I felt myself growing beneath my jeans. To be honest I wasn't sure if we could do this...I wasn't sure if I could do this and just let him go the next day.

Dan grinded himself into me, I looked up at his hot flushed face staring down, I don't think I had ever been so turned on in my entire life.

I pushed myself up from underneath Dan and toppled him over so that he was sitting upright against one of the sides of the car, I reattached my lips to his stomach and began kissing downward, his breathing became shallow. I looked down for a swift moment to see his member growing in his jeans. I started sucking on the skin of his lower stomach, which resulted to Dan bucking up.

'Phil' He moaned softly. 

His voice was low and hoarse.

It that moment I began undoing Dan's belt, my clumsy hands fiddled with the clasp before it was finally undone. I was nervous, mostly because the only time I had ever seen this being done was that night with Dan. 

Dan yanked his jeans off, tossing them to the side before sitting back down, I let in a breath and hooked my fingers around the waistband of his pants.

'Phil' Dan moaned again, closing his eyes.

I pulled them off in one movement. His breathing sped up almost instantly.

I took his shaft in my hand and pumped once, Dan bucked his hips into it. I swallowed, knowing I probably wouldn't get the chance to make Dan feel this good again, and began slowly pumping, and occasionally rubbing my thumb over the tip. Dan's gentle moans and subtle lip bites drove me insane. I stopped moving my hand and watched Dan squirm at the absence of me touch.

'Please' Dan murmured. 'Please...'

I nodded, leaning down and quickly licking the tip. It was fun to tease Dan and I was going to enjoy every second of it. 

Dan's eyebrows furrowed and just when he began to open his eyes I took his entire length into my mouth. Dan gasped, before screaming my name. I felt my heart beat faster and began bobbing my head up and down his shaft. Dan was a moaning mess beneath me, I felt his shaky hands reach behind my head and tangle in my messy hair, and, god, I loved it, I loved him so much.

After a few moments Dan pushed me back, I was confused for a moment until I realized, if we kept going like that he'd be finished before I'd even started. Dan stared at me with a face of love and wanting. 

'Are you sure you're ready?' He whispered hoarsely.

'Yes' 

Dan attached our lips before he reached down to my belt, looking me in the eyes as he undid the buckle.