Just like me: phan pt54

*Dans pov*

'That was amazing' He gasped.

I didn't let him go all the way, I couldn't. Maybe that was selfish on my part, but after what I'd done to him, I just couldn't take it, not then, not that night, I was so fragile. What happened was lovely though, he enjoyed it, and I'd be lying if I didn't find it incredibly hot. It wasn't the fact that I basically blew him in a bathtub that made that night special, it was the fact that we were finally physically connected, before that, the only thing we really had were feelings. And feelings aren't bad, its just, sometimes you have to make them real.

We were lying in a bathtub still, Phil was stark naked and I was close. I think the reality of what had just happened hit him, and he began blushing madly, I couldn't help but smile. I looked down and saw his knee, the gash that had caused all of our problems, but had also brought us together. I reached for the hand towel hanging near the bath and finished cleaning Phil's knee. We were silent, and it was nice, I could here his breathing slow down. I finished cleaning his knee, and then began cleaning his wrist, I couldn't be rough with that, I knew how it hurt him for me to see it, but I couldn't leave it forgotten.

'Thank-you' He whispered under his breath.

I smiled, but only slightly, dabbing the small towel along his wrist.

I got out of the bath, and Phil began to follow. 

'Just wait here, okay, I'm just going to go get you a towel' I said reassuringly.

Phil nodded and sat back down in the bath. 

I went over to the laundry cupboard just outside the bathroom and brought out two large, clean towells. I wrapped myself in one, and then walked back over to the bathroom. Phil was still sat in the bath, looking at a rubber duck he had found on the ledge, he looked so innocent sitting there.

He smiled when he saw me, those bright blue eyes lighting up. I helped him out of the bath and wrapped the fluffy towell around him. 

'C'mon, it's getting late' I said. 'Let's get you some clothes...we can talk in the morning okay?'

'Okay' He frowned.

'Are you alright?' I asked.

'Yeah...its just' He paused. 'It doesn't matter, we can talk about it in the morning, I'm really tired' 

'Are you sure?' I queried, wrapping my arms around him.

He yawned, before giggling. 

'I'm sure' 

'Okay, adorable' I laughed. 'My room's just down the hall'

'Should we get the bandages?' Phil asked.

'Oh! I forgot, sorry' I reached over to the vanity cupboard, letting Phil lean on me, as I knew he couldn't hold himself up, and got out a roll of bandages.

We hobbled down the small hallway to my room. It was probably 5 times bigger than his, he gawked at the stereo and huge TV hanging on the wall. Phil sat down on my bed, his eyes wide with awe. He continued looking around the room, lingering on things such as my games collection. Before they stopped, on a photo...of me and James.