Just like me: phan pt48

*Dan's pov*

'Phil!' I yelled as I ran towards him, for a second I thought I was dreaming, but as I pulled him into my arms, and felt our hearts beat together, it felt so real.

He was so cold, ice cold and so was I, we were like snow flakes meeting at the end of a snow storm, we had survived, but we could melt at any second, so we had to hold on to what we had. His breathing was sharp and shallow, I think he was crying too. None of us spoke, I don't think we could, our brains were both a mix of love and disbelief, and to be honest I had never been happier.

I pulled out of the hug,and immediately felt the loss in the bottom of my heart. Phil looked up, his face was red and bruised, he was beautiful. I cupped his cheeks in my hands, and bit my lip, a smile formed on his face, and he wrapped his arms around me neck. We both gazed at each other before falling into a deep passionate kiss. 

*Phi's pov*

He pulled me into his arms, and I finally felt safe, my heart beat slowed down a little, and my god did I feel so lucky to have him, words could not comprehend my emotions in that moment, but I think I was a little bit confused, a little bit worried and whole lot in love.

It was freezing, I'm not sure if that was just us, or the snow we were sitting in. My hands traced his back, just to make sure he was real, and not just a dream. I didn't want him to be torn away again, so I squeezed him tighter, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

Dan moved back from the hug, but you could tell in his expression that he already missed it, I did too. He held my cheeks in his hands and looked into my eyes, I missed his eyes. He bit his lip, which was incredibly adorable, and I smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck. We just stayed like that for a moment until our lips finally met.

*Dans pov*

His lips were soft, and smooth, and I knew I had to be gentle, so didn't pull him closer and I didn't force anything, because this time I wouldn't ruin anything, I couldn't ruin anything. His hair was fluffy but slightly damp, which made me wonder how long he'd been outside. I pulled back from the kiss and he rested his head on my chest.

'I'm never going to leave you again, okay?' I whispered.

'Okay' He murmured into my chest. 'I love you'

'I love you too'