Just like me: phan pt14

*Dans pov*

I hurriedly walked down the hall into my period 1 science class, I had already missed home room, Mrs Willis would be pissed.
I awkwardly slumped into the room, looking like shit.

'Dan, I see you've decided to rock up today?' she said sarcastically, her round chubby face forming a sinister smile.'Sit down and turn to page 67, we're studying covalent bonding'

I sat down at my desk, I didn't have many of my friends in this class, only Matt and Chris, they were both sat in the row in front, they turned to look at me.

'Hey' I whispered.

They looked at each other and snickered, I didn't know what was going on, and all of a sudden I felt a mound of anxiety build in the pit of my stomach.

'Have fun at James' house?' Chris smirked.

James turned around from the seat next to Chris.

'Yeah, we had a blast' James sneered.

I felt small, and mad at myself, I should've made some name up, or said I'd moved or was staying with other family, but I was an idiot, and then, I was stuck, so I guess I had to lie my out of it again.

'Guy-

'Dan you have already interupted my class! turn back to your work and stop talking or Ill send you outside' Miss Willis yelled.

I had been sent out side many times before, and i kind of wanted it this time, I wouldnt have to sit in this class, and let my anxiety build until recess, maybe I could just leave school all together and go back to Phil, no. I couldn't do that, I needed to stay, or the school would call my parents, and I'd be in deep shit if they did that, they don't really care what I do most of the time, as long as I stay in school, I'm fine...apparently.

Matt and Chris turned back around to face the board, and my mind swirled in anxiety wondering what Phil was doing , if he was okay, I pulled out my phone from my bag and put it on my lap.

'Hey r u alright? :)' I texted.

*phils pov*

I shut my laptop down when I realised I had been facebook stalking dan for well over an hour, this was when decided I wanted to watch Narnia, maybe to get my mind off of Dan.

I kinda of knew Dan wouldn't be safe, but I was in denial, and I really didn't want to think like that. I looked across the room and saw the Narnia DVD case on my shelf next to the tv...yeah I wouldn't be watching that anytime soon, there was no way I could over there without tripping over something again, especially with my room in the state that it was, I looked around at the bomb that was my bedroom, there were crisp crumbs on my bed, clothes spilled out on the floor, blankets, and pillows. I sighed debating whether I should ATTEMPT to atleast tidy up a bit, then remembering how bad my knee was hurting, and decided against it, at that moment I saw my phone light up on my bed side table, I picked it up 'unknown number' I hardly ever got texts and when I did it was always 'HEY PIZZA LOVER! GET THREE GRAND PIZZAS FOR THE PRICE OF TWO AT DOMINOS TODAY :D' which was annoying, I guess, but I've gotten used to it, I opened the text. 'Hey r u alright :)' it was from Dan, I guessed, he was probably the only one who cared enough to ask that question, I smiled, he was thinking of me, and then stopped because of the fact he probably wasn't okay, and was probably in trouble, because he was texting me instead being with his friends, where he was kind of safe, I didn't really want Dan to tell his friends that we were...friendly. But, I didn't want him to stay with those dickbags either. I sighed to myself.

'Everything's fine here, I kind of wanted to watch Narnia tho, can't reach the disc :( I hope ur ok <3' I texted back and smiled, trying to reduce the heartache I was feeling for him. I placed my phone back on the side table. And layed my head on my pillow. I think I fell asleep because my phone startled me awake, I looked at the clock, I had been sleeping for two hours.
'Phil...um, sorry but I don't think I'll be home by 4, don't worry okay, be brave lion...I love you'