Chapter 3: Help!

Still trying to figure out who the other guy looks like. But don't worry he'll be somewhat good looking other than the other man basically. Lol
Read if you dare...
___
Oh shit.

"You."
____

The man ran over to me. Rushing to get his hands on me. I started crying out of instinct.

'Damn trinity your really in for it.' Shut up.

"Don't do it son." I heard the other man choke out. Jeez. Did it hurt that bad? I only bit your tongue?

I guess the man didn't receive the message quick enough. He already grabbed me by the arm forcefully.

A word came to mind that I didn't hear before. Son? Son. A fucking father-son duo.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. Finally being able to breathe, speak.

"I would keep your mouth shut. Cause you definitely don't want to know what I'm about to do to you." He hissed eyeing me. I winced.

'Where did this confidence come from?' Don't ask me. I don't know either.

"Judy listen to Blake." The father said.

"Only because you said so," I said. Sarcasm laced with every word. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play with fire doll..."

"We'll burn you to ashes." They said, so auto-tuned. The father first, then the son, Blake. Such an innocent name for a sadistic psychopath. I shivered.

Mostly at the eye contact they gave.

"Let's go." He picked me up so I was on his back and feet over his shoulder. I'm gonna fall! I hit him on his back.

"Put me down!" I yelled. He ignored me and opened the door he slammed a couple moments ago.

"Put me down you son of a bit..." I did not have time to finish my sentence as my already bruised face hit the hard, cold floor. Ouch.

Probably not the best words to say to your kidnapper. I had no filter at this point.

"Don't you dare raise your voice with me again. Nor curse at what controls you." He demanded looking down at me. I wasn't looking at him.

Cause I knew if I did I would either cry or yell. Possibly both. I just continued looking at the floor.

"Unlike my father, I do not care if you look at me when I'm speaking or not." He spoke leaning down into my ear.

He quickly stood up dusting himself off, or so it seemed.

"Get up." He demanded. As if it wasn't gonna be a struggle getting up with my feet and hands tied. We were in a brightly lit hallway.

Out of all the darkness, then teasing me with a little light, you finally give me all the light I need. But the light was overbearing. I closed my eyes a couple of times trying to adjust to the new light.

My eyes would not adjust.

What the hell? I did it again and again. They still would not adjust. What's going on? I started panicking a little bit. If my eyes would not adjust to a little light in a hallway how will it adjust to the light outside?

"Fuck." He grumbled. I heard it slightly. But was too interested in my lack of ability to see. I heard him walk over to me. Fine hit me you son of a... What? He picked me up like he did before and started walking again.