Chapter 33: kill

I know it took me long enough. It did. It took forever. This chapter is interesting.

Read if you dare...
_____
Gosh, thank god that's over. Now for plan two get rid of all the cameras. Get on Blake's good side. Escape.

Hahaha, this will be good.
_____

My immediate thoughts somehow diverted to James. James was gone and Blake was sleeping.

This would be great if Blake wasn't on top of me and I had clothes.

I felt like doing "that stunt" I did at the hospital.
Blake was sleeping and James was God's knows where.

'Probably preying on little boys.'

God, I hate this.

I felt nauseous even thinking about James. I hope he doesn't do kids at all.

Ugh ew. Fuck.

I stared down at Blake. His head on my stomach moving up and down with his ragged breathing.

'The enemy before your eyes'

Internally I sighed. My eyes traveling the room searching for a red light that would illuminate destruction.

I swear to god where is it? Where is the camera?

My eyes widened as a creature tried getting through the doors.

"Oh Jesus Christ," I exclaimed.

Until I saw the split green eyes of an animal.

"Meow,"

Of a cat.

Cat—

She hopped on the bed right next to my hand.

She eyed me. It felt how I eyed Blake most days. Confused and hurt. However, trusting to the unpredictable creature.

She came to my hand purring. Just how I did when I saw Blake I guess you could say.

'You purr when you see Blake?'

No.

Unlike Blake the cat was friendly. It made me smile.

Something to make me happy.

"Hey, cat." I hummed.

The cat soon retreated. Traveling to Blake. She examined him as if wondering why he wasn't moving.

I nearly started chuckling as it's paw went right for his hair. Touching it several times.

He was moving slightly the cat got scared. Moving closer to me. She turned her head looking at me.

I grabbed it just so Blake wouldn't scare it.

Blake was moving again. Huffing. He sat his chin on my stomach. I put the cat right in front of his face.

"Damn Cathy!"

Blake yelled the cats tail went up I had dropped her and she swiped at Blake.

"Oh, shit are you okay?" I asked. I didn't want him to think I did it on purpose.

The cat went off the bed. Blake's cheek was a little scratched up. He held his cheek. Letting a big breath leave his lips.

"James let her in?" He asked. His blue eyes scared me a bit. It was so blue not even dilated like it usually was.

"I don't know she walked in," I said.

He laughed. Moving his body so he was hovering over me.