Chapter 32: will

Hey, peoplessssssss. What's been happening? This chapter is cute I think and etc.

Past Chapter

Read if you dare
______
Then I felt it the papery texture of it.  I pulled it out.

The twenty bucks.
_______

I came back home staring at the twenty dollars.

I had put it on my kitchen table. Staring at it wishing it would disappear.

Why didn't he just take the money?

Take the money and leave me alone. I didn't wanna get in trouble.

I groaned going back to my room gripping the twenty dollar bill. Putting it on top of the dresser where the television was located.

I turned the tv on searching for anything interesting to watch.

Anything at all.

The Middle was on. But that was just about it.

I had watched so much of that though. It was getting boring as it was an everlasting cycle. Sigh. My eyes deteriorated down towards the crisp twenty dollars.

I groaned.

Grabbing it putting it in my coat pocket so I didn't have to see it.

I huffed.

I felt like sleeping but I wanted to take a walk. It was getting late maybe I should just feel the evening breeze then go sleep.

'Weird thing to say'

Whatever I wanna go outside. Yeah, I'm going to do that.

I went traveled outside to see nothing it was cold but I wanted to feel the fresh air before it got too dark.

Stress. I needed to destress.

There were some people walking. Trying to get home as the weather got colder. Then it was silence. The leaves rustling through the soon winter winds. The moon was in its waning phases again. Everything was quiet.

It had always been yet it seemed so quiet that it didn't feel right. Then again the neighborhood had a history of being like that.

Mostly old people lived here. And if you weren't old then you had a family and focused on your own life. Or you were a workaholic and never home.

I've lived in this house almost all my life. Yet there are still neighbors I would never know who live here.

It felt very isolated after time. Even though they were people surrounding you five feet away. It felt as if you were more alone than being by yourself.

It always interesting how we didn't know each other at all. The city life does desensitize you.

I sighed. There was only one person walking down the block now. I was about to turn and leave when I saw a piece of paper and money fall from this guys pocket.

"Hey! Wait!" I screamed. He didn't turn around. I tried again but he just left kept walking. I think he had headphones in. Well, that sucks for him.

I picked up the paper and the money.

Twenty dollars.

I grew paranoid about just seeing twenty dollars. I quickly tried to see if the man was still within reach. He wasn't. I quickly glanced at the paper. I at first thought it was a receipt, however it was a note.