Chapter 10: Names

So.. Here's the chapter! Enjoy. Or not... This drafts shìt anyway... Huh huh, see where I got it from. A cough cough. Up there! A cough cough. Arrows pointing up!👆⬆️⏫⤴️🔝There. Mm, the quote. If you still don't know. Lol.

Read if you dare...

___
"Yep. I'm feeling very rejuvenated." I sent him a real smile. He smiled back. Oh, pal, you don't want to know why I'm smiling.

"I'm happy that you are." Haha!
___

James smiled at me. I couldn't help but want to laugh. This is gonna be fun. I drank more of the cup of water. A strange man crossed my mind.

"So where is Blake?" I asked. Where was he though? I could care less. I just had nothing else to say.

"Blake had to do something Sugar pie. He will be back later." He said smiling his big smile. I ate more of the sandwich. Once you got used to it... It wasn't that bad.

Who am I kidding I still tasted the mustard, relish combination. Ew.

"Why do you like to call me those names?" I asked. Looking up at him.

"Because I want everyone to know your my sugar plum, bubble gummy bear, sweet little, brown-eyed, baby, Doll." My eyes widened. He said his speech in a sing-songy voice.

This man is beyond crazy. He inched closer to me.

"That's why Judy pie." He smiled longer this time. His brown hair tied up in a man bun. With a lot of strays falling everywhere. Might I tell you it was not attracted? No, not at all.

"That's.. N-nice." I surfaced a forced smile. Trying to lighten up to the creep.

"Nice indeed." I tried finishing the sandwich. Stuffing it in my mouth so I wouldn't have to talk.

"Good," I said mouth stuffed. He smiled again.

"There's the nice little brown-eyed Judy I know. That wasn't nice of you to yell at Blake like that. You deserved what you had coming." He touched my arms and thighs. Pressing his whole hand on it. Increasing the pain.

"Ow," I stated.

"I know it still hurts, Doll. Don't talk back to Blake. He'll do it again in a hurry. He has no mercy with a little Doll like you." He pinched my cheeks. Making my cheeks sway in the direction he pulled.

"C-can you stop?" He pinched them really roughly. All in my face as well. I do not like how damn close he is.

"Okay Doll." He moved his hand away from my face. I let out a long breath. The old man was sitting on the chair to the left of the bed.

"I don't know where to put this." I motioned for the plate and now empty cup. He moved his chair over and took the plate from my hands. Placing it on the table beside him. He kept staring at me. I looked down at my hands.

Hey, wait! My jaw opened. My hand... It was cleaned and stitched up...

Stitched up perfectly. Oh my god. Who the hell... What the hell. I felt my two shoulders. So that's why my body hurt. Because Blake stitched everything up.